Member Success Advocate at FTD
To generate and foster a mutually beneficial relationship between assigned clients and FTD while being the person responsible for the overall success of the shop.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
- Work closely with assigned client base to implement tactics that result in an improved client success regarding defined revenue categories, improved retention of clients and implementing strategic education programs.
- Work closely with internal specialists developing solutions for member success criteria.
- Maintains regular communication with assigned clients through monthly or quarterly phone conversations to provide status updates on progress, results, and opportunities.
- Serve as an internal key point of contact for assigned clients and field sales organization to handle the critical needs of our member clients.
- Develop an in-depth understanding of each assigned client and analyze data to provide relevant and meaningful suggestions and solutions.
- Understand floral and gifting categories such as occasions, holidays, wedding, sympathy, home décor, etc. to communicate relevant and meaning full suggestions, solutions.
- Leverage data such as consumer satisfaction scores, consumer comments, refunds, refusals, order volume by source, demographics, e-commerce traffic, site conversion, wholesale pricing, retail pricing, store level revenue, marketing stats, cost of goods, product margins, and inventory
- Maintains a thorough understanding of the available products, services, technology, and solutions offered by FTD for the benefit of the client.
- Recommend products, services, technology, and solutions that can drive measurable improvement in defined revenue categories, reduction in supply costs, growth in customer base, and consumer satisfaction.
- Other duties as assigned
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- 2-5 years of experience in business-to-business relationship management or consultative sales.
- Prior experience in the floral and gifting industry highly preferred.
- Superior communication and presentation skills (verbal, written, and interpersonal) with experience in working with small and medium businesses.
- Excellent organizational skills -- follow up, prioritization and multi-tasking
- Strong passion for helping others succeed
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to improve processes
- Proven experience in managing and enhancing small business revenue and expenses.
- Must be solutions oriented, self-accountable and have a passion for success for our customers before personal success.
- Strong team orientation and the ability to work well with others including handling difficult challenging and thought-provoking conversations in a positive manner.
- Ability to work independently and make solid recommendations, and execute solutions with positivity and efficiency.
- Must be comfortable working with and analyzing data quickly, making decisions and recommendations to clients and internal teams.
- Strong PC knowledge - Windows, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Apps and smartphones.
- Experience with ERP systems such as J.D. Edwards, Oracle, and SA