Member Support Specialist
Spring Rewards: Member Support Specialist
Reporting to the Director of Support Operations, the Member Support Specialist represents the primary point of contact for all member inquiries and is tasked with making the resolution process as smooth, efficient, and painless as possible. This position is responsible for representing the Spring voice to our members through one-to-one communication. As the primary source of external interaction with our company, an ideal candidate will excel in patiently and effectively resolving a wide variety of requests. In addition to providing best-in-class service, the Member Support Specialist will be working internally, with other teams, to find the best possible resolution for our members.
- Respond to support cases from Spring members, ranging from basic trouble-shooting questions to more unique circumstances that require creative solutions.
- Resolve incoming, email and phone-based support cases, in a consistent, timely manner.
- Assist in developing the voice of Support Operations, as well as best practices for workflow improvements.
- Maintain high performance levels in an unstructured, entrepreneurial environment.
- Operate in a computer-based role for up to 8 hours a day.
- Ensure member satisfaction stays above 95%.
- Have fun!
- 4 year college degree from an accredited institution.
- 1-2 years customer service or equivalent experience in a comparable environment.
- Strong attention to detail and proven ability to make strong, customer-focused decisions.
- Excellent written communication skills with an ability to effectively adapt resolutions within a changing company landscape.
- Excellent organization and time management skills.
- Proven ability to work across many departments to solve problems and achieve results.
- Demonstrated success building and maintaining customer/business relationships.
- Must be proficient in Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Basic knowledge of one database querying language (MySQL, PostgreSQL, etc) preferred.
- Experience with a support ticketing system (Zendesk, Salesforce Support Cloud, Desk, etc) is a plus.
- Knowledge of the Spring Rewards platform and experience as a Spring member.
Spring Rewards (springrewards.com) is a vibrant startup company headquartered in the River North neighborhood of Chicago. We offer full benefits, a 401(k) plan, and free Fitbit fitness trackers for our company wellness program! Apply today or reach out to [email protected] We are proudly an equal opportunity employer.