Members Services Associate at Evive
Member Services Associate
Evive people are game-changers.
Evive was founded by two people who wanted to challenge the status quo...and did. More than 11 years later, that spirit still defines our culture. The work we do is redefining how people use their employee benefits, with SaaS-based services that help people to improve their lives and Fortune 1000 enterprises to optimize their benefits investments. We strive every day for the ideal of #benefitslove. Are you one of us?
We’re looking for a conscientious Member Services Associate. Is it you?
You love a challenge and aren’t easily intimidated. Supporting people through problems or concerns is something you thrive on, and you recognize when it’s necessary to escalate an issue. A friendly and direct person by nature, you communicate with ease and know how to listen carefully. You’re happy to help in a multitude of situations and can balance priorities appropriately.
Here’s what a Member Services Associate does at Evive (for people who like bullet lists):
- Respond to phone and email inquiries from members enrolled in external client’s wellness incentive program.
- Assist in building, maintaining, and continually improving processes for managing clients with wellness incentive programs and MyEvive portals.
- Output monthly and weekly reports of incentive program activity for client services and office use.
- Handle all member requests and inquiries and develop processes to manage requests efficiently.
- Act as the point person for multiple clients.
- Respond to and resolve escalated member issues and requests from client services.
- Assist in the creation and maintenance of Frequently Asked Questions and help documentation that can give users answers before calling in.
- All other duties as assigned.
You bring a lot to the table.
- B.A. in Business, Marketing, English, Communications, or other related field of study, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Prior experience in a customer service role, preferably in a call center environment.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, with strong Excel skills.
- Spanish language proficiency preferred.
- Strong communication skills.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to handle a fast-paced environment.
Evive takes care of its teammates. Here are our current benefits:
- Laid-back office, casual attire—jeans and a t-shirt are always okay!
- Weekly catered lunch + daily stocked kitchen with drinks, fresh fruit, and a variety of other snacks
- Competitive salaries with annual bonus pay
- Paid time off—both for vacation and volunteering!
- Paid sick time
- One work-from-home day every week
- Employer-paid medical insurance
- Subsidized dental insurance
- Vision, short-term disability, and long-term disability insurance
- Accident and critical illness insurance
- Employer-paid basic life insurance and AD&D insurance
- Voluntary life and AD&D insurance
- Health savings account
- Flexible spending account (medical & dependent care)
- 401(k) with up to 4% company match
- Student loan assistance program
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Employee assistance program
- Gym reimbursement program
- Pet Insurance
- Pre-tax commuter benefit + convenient location (right off the CTA blue line and Union Station)
- Treadmill desks: walk and work!
- Company-sponsored book club
- And we watch Jeopardy! every day
If you’re prepared to go big, go bold, and go beyond, you’re ready to go Evive.