Members Services Associate
Member Services Associate
Evive people are game-changers.
Evive was founded by two people who wanted to challenge the status quo...and did. More than 11 years later, that spirit still defines our culture. The work we do is redefining how people use their employee benefits, with SaaS-based services that help people to improve their lives and Fortune 1000 enterprises to optimize their benefits investments. We strive every day for the ideal of #benefitslove. Are you one of us?
We’re looking for a conscientious Member Services Associate. Is it you?
You love a challenge and aren’t easily intimidated. Supporting people through problems or concerns is something you thrive on, and you recognize when it’s necessary to escalate an issue. A friendly and direct person by nature, you communicate with ease and know how to listen carefully. You’re happy to help in a multitude of situations and can balance priorities appropriately.
Here’s what a Member Services Associate does at Evive (for people who like bullet lists):
- Handle all phone/email inquiries from members of client wellness incentive programs.
- Assist in building, maintaining, and improving processes of managing clients with wellness incentive programs and MyEvive portals.
- Provide monthly and weekly reports of incentive program activity for client services.
- Respond to and resolve escalated member issues and requests from client services.
- Carry out administrative tasks for clients as needed.
- Assist in the creation and maintenance of Frequently Asked Questions and help documentation that can give users answers before calling in.
You bring a lot to the table.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, English, Communications, or other related field of study—or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Prior experience in a customer service role, preferably in a call center environment.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, with strong Excel skills.
- Spanish language proficiency preferred.
Evive takes care of its teammates. Here are our current benefits:
- Laid-back office, casual attire—jeans and a t-shirt are always okay!
- Weekly catered lunch + daily stocked kitchen with drinks, fresh fruit, and a variety of other snacks
- Competitive salaries with annual bonus pay
- Paid Time Off—both for vacation and volunteering
- Paid Sick Time
- Two work-from-home days every month
- Employer-paid medical insurance + subsidized vision, dental, and short-term disability insurance
- Voluntary life and AD&D insurance
- 401(k) with up to 4% company match
- Student loan assistance program
- Employee assistance program
- Pre-tax commuter benefit + convenient location (right off the CTA blue line and Union Station)
- Treadmill desks: walk and work!
- Company-sponsored book club
- And we watch Jeopardy! every day
If you’re prepared to go big, go bold, and go beyond, you’re ready to go Evive.