Purpose of Position: Process and maintain all member applications, changes, and requests.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for processing all new member application submitted by sales team
- Responsible for logging term, drop, or shop closure requests
- Responsible for proofing work upon completion
- Respond to request related to membership policy and procedures
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Ability to use computer and key board for extended periods of time
- Ability to sit for prolonged periods
- Ability to communicate verbally and in writing
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. If a reasonable accommodation is necessary, the employee must make the request and may be required to provide medical documentation. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- High school diploma or general education degree; or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Extremely detail oriented
- Understanding of JDE
- Prior data entry experience
- Computer experience in MS Office including Excel and Word.