FTD Companies, we continually evolve the business by promoting a culture where solutions from the Marketing team help transform our business through customer-focused incentives, innovative design, and creative excellence.
We are searching for top-level Merchandising professionals to join us at FTD Companies. The Merchandising Assistant will take a leading role in sharing our story while creating compelling narratives within our Floral-brand E-Commerce business.
You Will Contribute by creating, designing, and improving our market KPI's as we elevate our iconic FTD brand.
- Assist with daily, weekly and seasonal reporting to guide data-driven merchandising decisions
- Partner with creative and operational partners to set up and optimize on-site presentation, including product imagery, copy and pricing
- Support the category merchandising manager to define seasonal and everyday assortment strategies
- Ensure accurate item set up across platforms, including product cost, componentry and classification
What we seek is a Merchandising Assistant with the ability to own their brand and work on a broad range of different projects. Metrics and analytics are something that excites you as you dive into trends to making the next big push for the season. These are what we are looking for;
- Passionate about our product: you're excited about the opportunity to reinvent the floral and gifting experience
- Outstanding communication skills; able to succinctly present complex information, insights and recommendations
- Analytically savvy, with a high degree of comfort with Excel
- Detail-oriented with strong project management skills, you can steer the product development process with limited guidance
What we offer is anopportunity to be a part of a team that thrives in the cultivation of content and customer-focused solutions. We encourage and welcome out of the box ideas in all areas of business as we push for efficiency and collaboration. We greatly enjoy all the benefits of working for a digital E-Commerce Company.
Join us and contribute to our digital transformation! While you are part of our Marketing team, you will have a broader impact on the overall growth of the business. Consider joining one of the few high-traffic E-Commerce companies that can offer you the possibility of adding your fingerprint on the development and resurgence of a 109-year-old company.
Reporting to: Rob Van Auken
Location: Chicago, Illinois