FTD Companies, we continually evolve the business by promoting a culture where solutions from the Marketing team help transform our business through customer-focused incentives, innovative design, and creative excellence.
We are searching for merchandising professionals to join us at FTD Companies. The Merchandising Associate will take a leading role in helping create our story through compelling product ideation within our Floral-brand E-Commerce business.
You Will Contribute by creating, designing, and improving our market KPI's as we elevate our iconic FTD brand. You will also help with;
- Partner with sourcing team and vendors to ensure competitive product costs across entire merchandising assortment
- Develop detailed assortment plans to drive sales and margin growth, including product assortment and development, pricing and forecasting
- Collaborate cross-functionally with marketing, creative and site merchandising teams to drive successful product launch execution and sell-through
- Support the product commercialization process with sample requests, product testing, item set up and photography
What we seek is a Merchandising Associate with the ability to own their brand and work on a broad range of different projects. Metrics and analytics are something that excites you as you dive into trends to making the next big push for the season. These are what we are looking for;
- You're passionate about the opportunity to transform the floral and gifting experience at the intersection of nature, technology and retail
- High degree of comfort with Excel -- pivot tables and formulas are your friends
- You enjoy the process of turning data into actionable insights
- Detail-oriented with strong project management skills, you can steer the product development process with limited guidance
What we offer is anopportunity to be a part of a team that thrives in the cultivation of content and customer-focused solutions. We encourage and welcome out of the box ideas in all areas of business as we push for efficiency and collaboration. We greatly enjoy all the benefits of working for a digital E-Commerce Company.
Join us and contribute to our digital transformation! While you are part of our merchandising team, you will have a broader impact on the overall growth of the business. Consider joining one of the few high-traffic E-Commerce companies that can offer you the possibility of adding your fingerprint on the development and resurgence of a 109-year-old company.
Reporting to: Rob Van Auken
Location: Chicago, Illinois
Hours: M-F, 40 hrs/wk, 9-5pm