Our people are core to everything we do - the catalyst behind our ability to create exceptional impact and extraordinary results.
We believe in flexibility. We focus on relationships. We encourage each individual to follow their own path. And we seek feedback openly, from all.
People matter here and they feel it.
And we value curiosity. Curious is more than a personality trait. It's a way of thinking. Of learning. Of working.
There's purpose in this wonder. It makes us better. It makes us Wipfli.
If you want to be in an environment where you can make a difference - and make a professional home - Wipfli is the place for you.
Check out our Glassdoor Reviews to hear what people are saying about employment at Wipfli!
- Design solutions using Dynamics CRM, SharePoint, and other Microsoft stack technologies to meet client needs. Document and work with project team to supervise implementation.
- Define service scope (statement of work) and corresponding labor estimates to complete assignments.
- Demonstrates ability to estimate and manage work assignments to budget.
- Lead client engagements involving the assessment, implementation or support of their Dynamics CRM systems.
- Support business development opportunities by scoping, configuring and demonstrating Dynamics CRM solutions.
- Assist in research of new technologies and trends that might impact our clients and make appropriate recommendations.
- Team leadership, direction, and engagement supervision of Consultants.
- Advise clients on approaches to solving business needs using Dynamics CRM or related technologies.
- Provide training or assistance to client staff relating to client's Dynamics CRM solutions
- Perform emergency on-site or remote support as needed as requested by client or other consultants when urgent issues arise.
- Mentor consultants and assist them with client management responsibilities
- 2-5 years of experience working with Dynamics CRM or related technologies
- Experience leading design sessions with clients and documenting functional specifications
- Understanding of logical data modeling
- Experience troubleshooting and testing skills
- Demonstrated ability to implement tools and strategies to ensure a high standard of quality control.
- Demonstrated systems analysis skills.
- Experience with Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and Visio
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- Strong propensity for innovative thinking balanced with the disciplined rigor for following proven methodologies
- Demonstrated leadership and team-building abilities
- Ability to build and foster professional business relationships
- Desire to help companies maximize value by leveraging technology and process improvement.
- Experience implementing or administrating Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM or other similar systems
- Experience with advanced Microsoft Excel and Visio concepts
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM certifications
- Undergraduate degree in Management Information Systems (preferred), Information Technology, Business Administration, Entrepreneurship, Engineering, Economics, or other related field of study.
Our recruiting team will guide you through our evaluation and interviewing process. We will communicate an update on your status as soon as possible. The recruiting team member guiding you through this process is Jane Welch, and you can find her on LinkedIN Here . She is based in our Madison, WI office and looks forward to guiding you through this process.
Wipfli is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All candidates will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identify, citizenship status, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristics protected by federal, state, or local laws. #LI-JW1