At Wipfli, people count
Our people are core to everything we do - the catalyst behind our ability to create exceptional impact and extraordinary results.
We believe in flexibility. We focus on relationships. We encourage each individual to follow their own path. And we seek feedback openly, from all.
People matter here and they feel it.
And we value curiosity. Curious is more than a personality trait. It's a way of thinking. Of learning. Of working.
There's purpose in this wonder. It makes us better. It makes us Wipfli.
If you want to be in an environment where you can make a difference - and make a professional home - Wipfli is the place for you.
Check out our Glassdoor Reviews to hear what people are saying about employment at Wipfli!Responsibilities:
- Participate and lead analysis and design sessions to capture functional and technical requirements related to clients' sales, marketing, service, and operational needs
- Create specifications based on client requirements and communicate with developers
- Configure system based on platform best practices
- Lead sessions with clients to demonstrate completed features and t rain end users on the system platform
- Conduct system and integration testing
- Maintain appropriate communication with all Wipfli and client project team members to assure the project is proceeding, on-time, on-target and on-budget
- Assist in R&D capacity understanding the needs of the market and designing solutions to meet those needs. Work with the developers in build those solutions to take to market
- Support marketing efforts through events, webinars, whitepapers and blogging
- Assist in the development of work plans, proposals and engagement letters in preparation of client projects.
- Work with clients to understand business requirements related to sales, marketing, service, and operations .
- Lead client engagements involving the assessment, implementation or support of their Dynamics 365 for Customer Engagement/CRM systems.
- Assist in research of new technologies and trends that might impact our clients and make appropriate recommendations.
- Perform emergency on-site or remote support as needed as requested by client or other consultants when urgent issues arise.
- Mentor consultants and assist them with client management responsibilities
- 3 - 8 years of experience working with Dynamics 365 for Customer Engagement/CRM or related technologies
- Experience leading design sessions with clients and documenting functional specifications
- Understanding of logical data modeling
- Experience troubleshooting and testing skills
- Demonstrated ability to implement tools and strategies to ensure a high standard of quality control.
- Demonstrated systems analysis skills.
- Experience with Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and Visio
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- Strong propensity for innovative thinking balanced with the disciplined rigor for following proven methodologies
- Demonstrated leadership and team-building abilities
- Ability to build and foster professional business relationships
- Desire to help companies maximize value by leveraging technology and process improvement
Wipfli is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All candidates will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identify, citizenship status, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristics protected by federal, state, or local laws. #LI-REMOTE Alyanna (Ally) Graham, from our recruiting team, will be guiding you through this process. Visit her LinkedIn page to connect! #LI-AG1
- Experience implementing or administrating Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Customer Engagement/CRM or other similar systems
- Experience with advanced Microsoft Excel and Visio concepts
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM certifications
- Undergraduate degree in Management Information Systems (preferred), Information Technology, Business Administration, Entrepreneurship, Engineering, Economics, or other related field of study.
Read Full Job Description