Our people are core to everything we do - the catalyst behind our ability to create exceptional impact and extraordinary results.
We believe in flexibility. We focus on relationships. We encourage each individual to follow their own path. And we seek feedback openly, from all.
People matter here and they feel it.
And we value curiosity. Curious is more than a personality trait. It's a way of thinking. Of learning. Of working.
There's purpose in this wonder. It makes us better. It makes us Wipfli.
If you want to be in an environment where you can make a difference - and make a professional home - Wipfli is the place for you.
Check out our Glassdoor Reviews to hear what people are saying about employment at Wipfl. Check out our recognition as the Microsoft Nonprofit Partner of the year!
The successful candidate will at times manage and deliver multiple simultaneous projects. Priorities will include the coordination of key team members through effective project planning, risk identification and mitigation, effective communications, sprint-cycle management from story to development to test, issues resolution, and client relations. Additional responsibilities will include:
- Align Wipfli's capabilities to deliver solutions that meet clients' business objectives and achieve higher user adoption
- Work with clients to develop digital transformation roadmap that supports their strategic business plan
- Manage and deliver complex programs, involving multiple clients, projects and resources
- Manage the client's technology life cycle, to include discovery, implementation, optimization and continuous improvement
- Assist with identifying risks and scope changes as well as escalation management
- Responsible for growing existing accounts through the primary relationships established as part of delivery
- Provide leadership to clients and delivery teams to ensure expectations are aligned and commitments are met
- Develop and implement change-management and change-enablement processes throughout project duration
- Bachelor's degree in computer science,business, MIS,accounting,engineering or related field
- 5+ years of hands-on software implementation experience with Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM
- Project or Program Manager experience of at least five full lifecycle Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM implementations
- Experience in managing a team comprised of business analyst(s), developer(s), and solution architect(s) to efficiently deliver projects
- Experience managing within a model PMO preferred
- Demonstrate a passion for delivering quality work to clients and motivating teams to do the same
- Effective client/prospect interactionsgenerating revenue opportunities andincreasingknowledge ofkey solution requirements acrossmultiple departments including sales,services,supportandmarketing
- Ability to develop project proposals, comprehensive project budgets, and plans and to contribute extensively through entire engagement lifecycle from sales todelivery
- Proven record successfully leading full life-cycle Information Technology and Transformations projects, on time and on budget to client's satisfaction
- Microsoft D365 Marketing implementation experience preferred
The recruiting team member guiding you through this process is Jane Welch, and you can find her on LinkedIN Here . She is based in our Madison, WI office and looks forward to guiding you through this process.
Wipfli is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All candidates will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identify, citizenship status, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristics protected by federal, state, or local laws. #LI-JW1