We are Relativity. A market-leading, global tech company that equips legal professionals with a powerful platform to organize data, discover the truth, and act on it. The U.S. Department of Justice, 198 of top 200 U.S. law firms, and more than 70 Fortune 100 companies are among our customers who trust Relativity during litigation, internal investigations, and compliance projects.
Our SaaS product, RelativityOne, has become the fastest-growing product in the company's history and we have consistently been named a great workplace. As we grow, we continue to seek individuals that will bring their whole self to our team atmosphere.
Join us in the transformation of the legal industry and play a pivotal role in shaping the future of the practice of law and beyond.
As the Monitoring Tooling Administrator, you are responsible for optimizing the use of performance management tools to ensure visibility into the RelativityOne's environment across multiple teams. This will involve upfront configurating of the tooling and ongoing tuning based on development and operations team needs. Here at Relativity, this will require deep understand and utilization of New Relic, the primary monitoring tool. You will be the subject matter expert for how to utilize the tool effectively and act as the gatekeeper for any configuration changes or new dashboards across the Service Delivery and Engineering organizations.
- Administer the monitoring tooling and act as the gatekeeper for all operations and engineering dashboards to maintain consistency
- Act as the subject matter expert for all monitoring data and tooling best practices
- Responsible for configuring the monitoring tool and building dashboards based on the needs of Service Delivery
- Expand the Application Performance Monitoring solution to improve application performance, availability, and resiliency through real-time monitoring
- Work with internal teams and vendors to build a solution that includes network, systems, and application performance dashboards
- Define the monitoring solution, design, and configuration needed to meet the needs of RelativityOne Operations
- Assist in developing / updating documentation including service catalog, implementations, configurations, processes, and policies
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in a technical field
- Experience with application performance monitoring tools, e.g New Relic, Splunk, Dynatrace, AppDynamics
- Strong analytical skills, attention to detail, and verbal and written communications for technical and non-technical audiences
- Experience with application performance monitoring tools, e.g. New Relic, Splunk, Dynatrace, AppDynamics(New Relic experience preferred)
- Scripting knowledge and experience
- Experience with cloud-based environments (AWS and/or Azure)
- Proven track record of automating processes and developing effective QA measures that include performance testing, capacity management, and reporting
- Detailed oriented and well organized
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of management, in both written and oral forms
- Strong teamwork and partnering skills for cross-group collaboration
At Relativity, we live our core values and we thrive on solving complex problems. We’re dedicated to continually improving our product and providing relentless customer service. We seek professionals that will bring their authentic and unique experiences to our teams.
We understand career choices are a big decision, and we thank you for considering Relativity.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.