Reverb.com is looking for a genuine music-gear obsessive to help moderate our rapidly expanding community of musicians. We live for our customers and their success stories, which is why we empower our Customer Engagement Specialists to flex their creative muscles to come up with innovative solutions tailored to our users specific cases. Our customer engagement team supports all users as they buy and sell on the site, arbitrating disputes between different users, and working to prevent fraudulent and suspicious activity.
While we do provide Reverb specific training, customer service experience is a must as this position will largely involve communicating with our customers via email, phone and on-site chat. Please submit a cover letter to explain what customer service means to you!
- Assisting customers with day-to-day needs through email, chat, and phone.
- Brokering resolution in the event of disputes between buyers and sellers.
- Recruiting new buyers and sellers to the site.
- Curating listings into different categories.
- Keeping a constant, vigilant eye on all site activity.
- A myriad of other tasks that come with a startup environment and a rapidly growing business.
- Previous experience in a solution-oriented customer service role.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge of music gear brands, models, and history.
- The ability to learn new programs, type quickly and generally multitask on a computer.
- Ability to work full-time hours as well as evenings and weekends.
Nice to Haves:
- Experience with credit card fraud detection and prevention.
What you’ll get:
- Competitive salary and stock options in a high growth company.
- No-bureaucracy environment where ownership and initiative is valued.
- Health insurance and a healthy work environment-- no 80 hour weeks.
- 401k with 4% match.
- Flexible vacation and sick days.
- A MacBook, monitor, keyboard, mouse of your choice. Even a stand up desk if you want!
- Discounts on music gear.