At West Monroe, our people are our business.
We pride ourselves on bringing a different mindset to consulting—and that takes a different approach: highly collaborative, flexible, and tenacious.
Our people-first culture is core to our identity. It’s something we care about, and something we strive to enrich and preserve. No hierarchies. No siloes. No egos. Just smart ideas, unique perspectives, and the drive to make an impact for our clients.
We also know that the best outcomes for both our people and our clients result from including diverse perspectives at the table. That’s why inclusion & diversity is one of our core values.
Every day our clients rely on us to help them tackle their greatest challenges, by strategically deploying technology through a business-focused and industry-specific lens. We bring together both the right knowledge and the right approach, so that they can capitalize on opportunities and deliver real results. That takes the right team. And that’s where you come in.
Ready to thrive in the next step on your career journey?
- Leads the nCino technical and integration workstreams within the overall program
- Partners with the Engagement Lead and Project Manager on the overall quality of the deliverables and adherence to program status and budget
- Collaborate with client stakeholders to define requirements, deliverables, and set and manage expectations
- Leads business requirements gathering sessions and translates those into well architected solutions that best leverage the Salesforce/nCino platform
- Lead technical design sessions; architect and document technical solutions aligned with client business objectives; identify gaps between client's current and desired end states
- Provide oversight and governance of Salesforce projects
- Follow and help define coding standards.
- 8+ years CRM experience, the majority specifically with Salesforce within the Financial Services Industry
- Deep understanding of financial services challenges and opportunities, common platforms and integrations, etc.
- Expert level understanding of the Salesforce product suite (including FSC) and nCino packages including FSC and nCino object model, configuration and code capabilities, and integration patterns
- Expert level experience defining the system architecture landscape, identifying gaps between current and desired end-states, and delivering a comprehensive solution that will enable achievement of the desired business outcomes
- Development experience with Apex, Visualforce, Aura Components, and Lightning Web Components
- Strong knowledge of object-oriented analysis and design and database design
- Deep knowledge and experience of Salesforce development and configuration
- Understanding of systems architecture and ability to design scalable performance-driven solutions
- Understanding of key design patterns and large data volume limitations and best practices
- Understanding of data sharing and visibility considerations and how these play into platform architecture
- Familiarity with platform authentication patterns (SAML, SSO, OAuth)
- Knowledge of data integration tools and experience integrating Salesforce/nCino with different business systems (ETL, Core, credit agencies, spreading, data warehousing/reporting, etc.)
- Understanding of DevOps principles, migration tools, environment management, release management, code versioning best practices, and deployment methodologies for metadata and record-based configuration
- Experience with platform security capabilities (encryption, TLS, SSL)
- Active Salesforce and nCino certifications or ability to achieve relevant certifications upon hire
- Excellent client-facing and oral communication skills
- Ability to travel to client-site
- A commitment to inclusion and diversity, and openness to new ideas and perspectives
Ready to get started? Join our team and make an impact.