- Work with Finance team to design and build new processes within NetSuite.
- Create and edit dashboards, saved searches, reports, workflows, KPIs, forms, etc.
- Implement new data points and data types. Maintain master data list.
- Meet regularly with Finance to ensure all new processes and initiatives are being captured within NetSuite.
- Work with Operations Team to implement NetSuite processes. Gives training and support to Operations team as needed.
- Serve as primary point of contact for issues related to NetSuite - including role changes, user controls, and general NetSuite support.
- As part of IT team, participates in PC, Network, and general IT support as needed.
- 2+ years experience in NetSuite administration and customization.
- General understanding of finance/accounting techniques and practices.
- Demonstrated strong organizational skills. Detail-oriented and able to maintain a high level of ownership and accuracy on all work activities.
- Capable of working independently, participate in a team setting, and adapt to new projects quickly.
- Possesses a strong support attitude. Enjoys giving support and always willing to help others.
- Experience with SuiteScript is a plus.
- Experience with Network Administration is a plus.
Perks and Benefits:- Candidates can experience Home Chef as a customer - enter promo code PEOPLE30 for $30 off your first order!- Direct access to senior management – our leadership team works alongside our team members every day- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance- Generous paid time off (PTO) policy- 401k program - Flexible spending accounts for qualified medical, dependent care, parking, or transit expenses- Free water taxi, discounted gym membership, and daily bike storage for Wrigley building employees- Cold brew coffee on tap at no charge- Employee discounts for Home Chef meal kits- Free lunch every Friday and snacks and beverages on hand every day- Casual dress Home Chef is an equal employment opportunity employer