We’re looking for a NetSuite Developer to join our Systems & IT Team in Chicago, IL.
General Functions + Responsibilities:
- Act as the technical expert for our ERP application (NetSuite)
- Architect, design, build, and deliver optimized and scalable NetSuite solutions including customizations, scripting (1.0 & 2.0), integrations, and case resolutions for customization defects
- Perform technical design/code reviews and audits to ensure objectives are met and standards are followed internally and with our consultants
- Stay current with new NetSuite features and functionality and provide recommendations for improvements
Skills + Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Information Systems
- 5 years of development experience with a minimum of 3 years in NetSuite
- Previous experience working with NetSuite ERP and OneWorld
- Ability to write and review SuiteScripts (1.0 & 2.0) from scratch
- Understanding of SuiteFlow, SuiteScript, SuiteBuilder, Map-Reduce, and SuiteCloud Development Framework (SDF)
- NetSuite certifications are a plus
What’s important to the team?
This year, the Systems & IT Team is focused on optimizing our systems, processes, and integrations to support our growing business and set us up for future success.
Does this remind you of you? We’re looking forward to reviewing your application!
About us: RX is a clean-label snack brand with products made from a few simple ingredients and no BS.
RX simplifies food by creating snacks that are real and delicious. It's honest and straightforward—no overblown claims, certifications, or gimmicks. With products including RXBAR, RXBAR Kids, and RX Nut Butter, RX makes food that not only tastes good, but is wholesome and nutritious too.
Perks & Benefits: Competitive salary, comprehensive benefits package, 401K plan with Company match, cell phone & fitness membership reimbursement, subsidized commuter benefits, bike & helmet, unlimited products (for real), RXBAR gear and invaluable experience growing a company.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, disability, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, sexual orientation, age, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.