Our people are core to everything we do - the catalyst behind our ability to create exceptional impact and extraordinary results.
We believe in flexibility. We focus on relationships. We encourage each individual to follow their own path. And we seek feedback openly, from all.
People matter here and they feel it.
And we value curiosity. Curious is more than a personality trait. It's a way of thinking. Of learning. Of working.
There's purpose in this wonder. It makes us better. It makes us Wipfli.
If you want to be in an environment where you can make a difference - and make a professional home - Wipfli is the place for you.
Check out our Glassdoor Reviews to hear what people are saying about employment at Wipfli!
Are you a techno-functional NetSuite expert? S erve as a leader for the NetSuite practice on how to design custom solutions for extending the NetSuite native functionality with SuiteScript and other custom objects.
- Work with functional and technical team members to design custom solutions to extend the native functionality of NetSuite
- Create custom records and fields to create proof-of-concept and functional NetSuite designs for custom solutions
- Create, collaborate, and facilitate documentation of technical and functional solution designs
- Design and estimate different solution strategies and approach with prospects, customers, and implementation team members
- Collaborate with the NetSuite Implementation team on native NetSuite process gaps identified for a customer's specific business requirements and sketch out solution designs and level of effort
- Serve as the NetSuite Development business group leader for Wipfli management discussions and decisions
- Provide leadership and mentorship to NetSuite development and implementation team members
- Assist in managing the scope and budget of projects with Development requirements
- Participate and sometimes drive the business development cycle where NetSuite Development is required
- Serve as a subject matter expert for the development of NetSuite SuiteApps
- Bachelor degree preferably in Accounting or Management Information Systems
- 5+ years experience in ERP application implementations, predominately with NetSuite, but can augment with systems like Intacct, Acumatica, Workday, Epicor, or Microsoft ERPs.
- Strong understanding of Agile and/or Waterfall implementation methods
- 5+ years deep understanding of best practice business processes
- Excellent Interpersonal and communication Skills
- 2+ years experience in accounting industry or project work that developed an understanding of accounting principals and best practices
- Nice to have - professional designations like CPIM, CIRM, CSCP or any NetSuite certifications
- Demonstrated initiative in researching and understanding the implications of emerging technology with the Ability to teach oneself and others
The recruiting team member guiding you through this process is Jane Welch, and you can find her on LinkedIN Here . She is based in our Madison, WI office and looks forward to guiding you through this process.
Wipfli is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All candidates will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identify, citizenship status, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristics protected by federal, state, or local laws. #LI-JW1