NetSuite Finance System Administrator at Paylocity
Paylocity is an equal opportunity employer.
Don’t just land a job. Launch your future.
Our all-in-one software platform gives HR pros a way to easily manage daily tasks in payroll, benefits, talent, and workforce management.
But what makes us different is that our technology is backed by a culture that cares. We care about our team members, clients, and partners – because people matter most. And people have always been at the heart of our business.
Since our founding in 1997, this is the thing that's stayed the same, from our employees to the millions of users nationwide that access our platform. We pride ourselves on partnering with our clients to build the workplace they and their employees crave.
Let's go forward together.
The NetSuite System Administrator is responsible for the implementation, operation, and maintenance of NetSuite ERP. This role will actively participate in the implementation of the new system and become the “go-to” resource to support the end users post go live.
Reports To: Sr. Manager, Finance Solutions
- Provide internal, ongoing system/technical support and training to NetSuite users, while consistently working toward best practices and process improvements.
- Monitor and maintain the health of the platform, including system performance, scheduled jobs, and integrations.
- Create and manage configuration changes to fields, workflows, roles/permissions, page layouts, custom objects, custom record types, scripts, integrations, reports and dashboards
- Document business objectives, use cases, business requirements, system specifications, workflows, and process documentation.
- Research, review and analyze the effectiveness and efficiency of existing systems and develop strategies for improving or further leveraging these systems and processes.
- Develop relationships with NetSuite and third-party vendor teams to effectively trouble shoot and resolve issues.
- Responsible for maintaining and refreshing the sandbox environment
- Review upgrades to evaluate impact on processes, configurations, and customizations.
- Associates or bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Technology related field
- 3-5 years of NetSuite System Applications/Process experience.
- Strong understanding of industry standard business practices in Accounting, Procure to Pay, Order to Cash.
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills required; SQL database and reporting/query tool experience a plus
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, along with strong presentation skill
- NetSuite Administer Certification desired
- Team Player, collaborating with others to make awesome happen
- Self-Motivated – you like to work hard, play hard.
- Adaptable – quick feet! You can shift priorities if needed.
- Highly Organized – detail-oriented is your thing!
- MS Office applications - are no sweat when it comes to your skillset
In response to COVID-19 & Paylocity’s commitment to keeping our employees safe, our Finance System Administrators are currently working remotely. Finance System Administrators will onboard and receive training remotely. In the future, this role will be required to work onsite, as outlined by the department, once local government orders indicate that it is possible in addition to when Paylocity determines it is safe to do so.
Our journey forward.
Paylocity strives to create an organizational culture where every employee has a voice, feels truly welcome, appreciated, and free to be themselves, and is empowered and enabled to do their best work. A strong commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion is critical to creating such a culture.
We’ve made great strides to support diversity, equity, and inclusion. That being said, we realize there’s still room for improvement. Our current focus is on the following initiatives:
- Education & Awareness
- Client Community
- Company Representation
- Advocacy & Support
- Fairness & Equality
- PCTY Gives
Want to learn more, click here to access our DEI flipbook.
This job description has been written to provide an accurate reflection of the current job and to include the general nature of work performed. It is not designed to contain a comprehensive detailed inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of the employees assigned to the job. Management reserves the right to revise the job or require that other or different tasks be performed when circumstances change.