NetSuite System Administrator
The NetSuite System Administrator is responsible for the implementation, operation, and maintenance of NetSuite ERP. This role will actively participate in the implementation of the new system, and become the “go-to” resource to support the end users post go live.
What you'll do:
- Provide internal, ongoing system/technical support and training to NetSuite users, while consistently working toward best practices and process improvements.
- Monitor and maintain the health of the platform, including system performance, scheduled jobs, and integrations.
- Create and manage configuration changes to fields, workflows, roles/permissions, page layouts, custom objects, custom record types, scripts, integrations, reports and dashboards
- Document business objectives, use cases, business requirements, system specifications, workflows and process documentation.
- Research, review and analyze the effectiveness and efficiency of existing systems and develop strategies for improving or further leveraging these systems and processes.
- Develop relationships with NetSuite and third party vendor teams to effectively trouble shoot and resolve issues.
- Responsible for maintaining and refreshing the sandbox environment
- Review upgrades to evaluate impact on processes, configurations and customizations.
What you bring:
- Associates or Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Technology related field
- 3-5 years of NetSuite System Applications/Process experience. NetSuite Administer Certification desired
- Strong understanding of industry standard business practices in Accounting, Procure to Pay, Order to Cash.
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills required; SQL database and reporting/query tool experience a plus
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, along with strong presentation skills #SH