At Relativity, we make software to help users organize data, discover the truth, and act on it. Our e-discovery platform is used by more than 13,000 organizations around the world to manage large volumes of data and quickly identify key issues during litigation, internal investigations, and compliance projects.
Here you can own your career in a community of values-driven people who help our customers around the world solve complex data challenges. If this sounds like the place for you, check out the details of this position below.
As a Network Administrator, you will be responsible for providing device, software, networking and operational support for Relativity employees and clients. The Network Administrator works under general direction of managers and senior team members.
- Collaborate with team on long-term network strategic direction and planning for growth to support our ever-increasing business needs
- Collaborate on site-to-site VPNs for expansion with our cloud hosted solution
- Provide Level I support for internal and client issues
- Contribute to an online knowledge repository
- Provide knowledge and support on complex network issues with our client services team
- Keep on top of industry trends and technology
- Understands core networking concepts (routing/sub-netting)
- Strong understanding of IPSec (phase1 and 2 crypto, IKEv1/IKEv2)
- Excellent knowledge of security concepts and strategies for risk mitigation
- Ability to maintain a calm demeanor in order to troubleshoot issues effectively
- Ability to work in a fast paced, team-oriented environment
- A big picture mentality around solutions architecture and a “keep it simple” philosophy
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Azure, Amazon Web Services, or another cloud compute platform is a plus
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory, monitoring, and log aggregation software a plus
- Excellent communication and inter-personal skills, including the ability to communicate difficult technical concepts in a straight-forward and simple manner
- Experience managing next generation firewall appliances (Palo Alto preferred)
- At least 2 years supporting and maintaining enterprise level networks
Relativity has over 160,000 users in 40+ countries from organizations including the U.S. Department of Justice, more than 70 Fortune 100 companies, and all of the Am Law 200. Relativity's cloud solution, RelativityOne, offers all the functionality of Relativity in a secure and comprehensive SaaS product. Our company has also been named one of Chicago's Top Workplaces by the Chicago Tribune for seven consecutive years.
If you’re ready to grow with us, we’d love to hear from you.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.