We all depend on healthcare throughout our lifetimes, for ourselves, and our families and friends, but it is notoriously difficult to navigate and understand. As an industry that comprises 20% of the US economy we think healthcare should work better for all of us. At Collective Health we believe it’s time for a new day in healthcare where as members we are informed and empowered to make the right care choices when the decisions are urgent and critical.
The Partnership Management & Development Team (PM&D) is responsible for supporting and growing Collective Health's most strategic partnerships. In this role, you will focus on supporting Collective Health's medical, pharmacy, dental, and vision carrier partnerships.What you'll do:
- The primary responsibilities of this role are to a) support the development of, and b) manage the commercial execution of Collective Health’s strategic network partnerships
- This role is responsible for the overall quality and health of Collective Health’s relationship with many of our most strategic commercial partnerships
- This role is responsible for partnering cross-functionally to build and document strong processes to support the scaling of network partnerships
- This role is responsible for a number of business development functions, including evaluating new network partnerships as well as new partnership models to support Collective Health’s growth strategy
- High proficiency in Gsuite (Slides, Docs, Sheets, Drive)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Project management capabilities
- Cross functional collaboration
- A bias towards action
- Ability to effectively prioritize
- Experience with relationship management
- Working understanding of the client / broker / partner relationship dynamic
- Working understanding of the revenue and profit models at play in employer-sponsored healthcare
Collective Health is a technology company simplifying employer healthcare to make health insurance work for everyone. With more than a quarter million members and over 60 enterprise clients—including Pinterest, Red Bull, Restoration Hardware, Box, Activision Blizzard, and more—our technical and customer experience teams are reinventing the healthcare experience for forward-thinking employers and their people across the U.S.
Collective Health is headquartered in San Mateo, CA, with additional offices in Chicago, IL, and Lehi, UT. Founded in 2013, Collective Health is backed by the SoftBank Vision Fund, DFJ Growth, PSP Investments, NEA, GV, G Squared, Founders Fund, Maverick Ventures, Mubadala Ventures, Sun Life, HCSC and other leading investors. For more information, visit us at https://www.collectivehealth.com.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Collective Health is committed to providing support to candidates who require reasonable accommodation during the interview process. If you need assistance, please contact [email protected]