Network - Telecom Engineer at Grubhub
About The Opportunity
Grubhub is the nation's leading online and mobile food ordering company, dedicated to connecting hungry diners with their favorite local restaurants. The people who work at Grubhub are our company's greatest asset; each person at Grubhub plays an integral part in building tools and technology that help restaurants succeed, and in cooking up fresh new ways to delight our diners.
With more than 85,000 restaurants and over 15.6 million active diners across 1,600 U.S. cities and London, we’re delivering like never before. Incredible tech is our bread and butter, but amazing people are our secret ingredient. Rigorously analytical and customer-obsessed, our employees develop the fresh ideas and brilliant programs that keep our brands going and growing.
The VoIP Administrator will lead and manage all aspects of the implementation of Five9’s and Jive telephony system for Grubhub. This includes collaborating on solutions, building new inbound campaigns, IVR scripts, managing the dialer, planning new campaigns for various lines of business (LOB) withinGrubhub, eliciting and defining new business requirements, implementing solutions, training agents/team leads in the use of the solution and making best practice recommendations which enable our contact center environment.
Some Challenges You’ll Tackle
- Implement and troubleshoot Five9 Call Center software solutions
- Manage the day-to-day operational and tactical aspects of multiple Implementation projects; effectively communicate plans, progress and status to internal stakeholders.
- Build new solutions and strategies within the Five9 software
- Configure web services for integrations into ancillary systems through IVR queries, data dips and connectors
- Continually seek opportunities to increase LOB satisfaction and deepen relationships by interacting effectively at all levels of the organization.
- Develop materials in-line with the specific LOB requirements such as agent run-books or training materials.
You Should Have
- Must be a self-starter possessing excellent time management skills; Able to manage multiple activities simultaneously while requiring little or no oversight and/or direction.
- 5-10 years of Call Center experience, with a minimum of 3-5 years in an Implementation, Technical Account Manager or Sales Engineering position - Call Center industry experience is required.
- Experience with implementing TDM and/or VoIP Call Center solutions (Genesys, Avaya, Cisco, Aspect, LiveOps, Jive, Contactual, InContact, Interactive Intelligence and/or CosmoCom) is required - Applicants with experience deploying and/or managing Five9 Call Center solutions are preferred.
- Strong knowledge of CRM and Lead Management solutions (Salesforce, Siebel, NetSuite, RightNow, Leads360 and/or LeadMailbox) is required.
- Proficient experience with Web Services and knowledge in SOAP, XML and with HTTP and Regular Expressions
- Must possess a strong combination of project management and technical call
- center skills along with excellent Customer communication skills.
- Strong knowledge of SaaS, Networking, Internet concepts, CRM, WFM, PBX, Dialer, ACD, CTI, VoIP, IVR/VRU and Call Center practices – Experience with NICE Monitoring and IEX WFM are a plus.
- Excellent verbal and written skills.
- BA/BS or equivalent experience.
And Of Course, Perks!
- Unlimited paid vacation days. Choose how your time is spent.
- Never go hungry! We provide weekly GrubHub/Seamless credit.
- Regular in-office social events, including happy hours, wine tastings, karaoke, bingo with prizes and more.
- Company-Wide Initiatives encouraging innovation, continuous learning and cross-department connections.
Grubhub is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here:DOL Poster. Grubhub is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.