Want to build the solid foundations that organizations need to achieve technical excellence?
Thoughtworks is a global software consultancy with an aim to create a positive impact on the world through technology. Our community of technologists thinks disruptively to deliver pragmatic solutions for our clients' most complex challenges. We are curious minds who come together as collaborative and inclusive teams to push boundaries, free to be ourselves and make our mark in tech.
You'll be working in an all-round role, collaborating with both internal and external teams on a large number of topics to improve their overall security posture. For example; anything from assisting our Legal team in contract reviews, working with Ops teams on their document sharing practices, advising PS teams and accounts on delivery aspects, all the way to helping set up a secure SDLC, secure coding practices, running workshops with clients, etc. You'll be a valued member who can help us identify ways to scale security better within Thoughtworks.
- Regular assessments of client accounts for security and compliance risks
- Collaborate with delivery teams on how to improve their security posture and awareness
- Collaborate with other InfoSec team members to improve the overall security posture of Thoughtworks
- Collaborate with operations teams to support compliance and security risk needs
- Collaborate with regional comms and security community to run security awareness campaigns
- Support and handle security incident response process when incidents occur on regional accounts or teams
- Report to InfoSec and your regional stakeholders on security-related risks
- Experience with Threat Modeling, Cloud Infrastructure, Risk assessment, Agile SDLC, AppSec
- Experience creating trainings around Security Awareness and Incident Response Support
- Strong understanding of security vulnerabilities and how they translate into delivery risks
- Experience working with infrastructure and operations with one or more cloud vendors
- Strong influencing skills and stakeholder management skills necessary.
Traits we are looking for:
- Strong influencing skills in advocating for security best practices
- Ability to communicate effectively to different types of audiences
- Ability to categorize, visualize, and present findings to leadership
- Organization of multiple concurrent streams of work with competing objectives
- Strong sense of commitment and delivery
- Flexible, collaborative, and resilient in the face of challenges
- Being able to handle feast-or-famine workloads (alternating phases with high and low workloads)
A few important things to know:
While we’ve traditionally been a traveling consultancy, travel is not required for this role at the moment. We anticipate the need for travel to a client site for a couple of days if support is needed, or to other offices during regular intervals, when it is safe to do so.
Not quite ready to apply? Or maybe this isn’t the right role for you? That’s OK, you can stay in touch with AccessThoughtworks, our learning community (click "contact me about recruitment opportunities" to hear about jobs in the future).
It is the policy of Thoughtworks, Inc. to provide a work environment free of discrimination. The Company will take affirmative action to ensure applicants and Thoughtworks employees are treated without regard to race, color, religion, sex/gender, national origin, ethnic origin, veteran or military status, family or marital status, disability, genetic information, age, sexual orientation, gender expression or gender identity. This also includes individuals who are perceived to have any of the aforementioned attributes. Thoughtworks will adhere to all federal, state, and municipal laws and regulations governing employment.