Office Administrative Assistant - Zoro
In the past seven years, Zoro has grown from a group of 6 people working out of a 2,000 square foot building, offering fewer than 100,000 products to a group of 300+ working out of a 60,000+ square foot building, offering more than 2,300,000 unique products.
The Office Administrative Assistant is responsible for providing administrative support to ensure efficient operation of the office. It supports managers and employees through a variety of tasks related to organization and communication. It is also responsible for confidential and time sensitive material.
The Office Administrative Assistant has the ability to effectively communicate via phone and email ensuring that all administrative duties are completed accurately and delivered with high quality and in a timely manner. This role will also rely on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
Primary Function: This role will provide a wide range of administrative and decision making support to VP/Sr Director level and Administration Manager at Zoro.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Schedules meetings, conference rooms and makes travel arrangements as needed. This includes overseeing the executive’s calendar and scheduling appointments by balancing priorities and effectively negotiating with internal resources. Anticipate and prepare materials needed by executive for meetings and telephone calls.
- Proactively identifies and resolves scheduling conflicts.
- Professionally interacts with high level executives.
- Uses and understands G Suite and other business-specific software, including Corporate Travel website and other programs.
- Follows Company established procedures and policies.
- Submits expense reports on time.
- Consistently handles confidential or business-sensitive information.
- Provides backup front desk coverage when needed.
- Plans special events and off-site meetings as requested.
- Creates and maintains administrative materials such as organizational charts, seating charts, etc…
- Participates as needed in special department projects.
- Associates degree preferred or equivalent work experience.
- At least two years of previous experience in office administration
- At least one year of supporting leadership team members.
Shows strengths in the following competencies:
- Time Management
- Decision Making
- Organization Skills
- Positive Attitude
Zoro is an Equal Opportunity Workplace and an Affirmative Action Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.