Office Administrator / Assistant - Chicago at NowSecure
Come join NowSecure on our mission to save the world from unsafe mobile Apps!
As a cyber security innovator, we are #1 in Mobile Application Security Testing. We literally wrote the book on mobile app forensics and testing. We craft the industry’s most advanced appsec technology and deliver expert appsec services so our customers can protect their own business, their employees and their customers from risky and insecure mobile apps. Our customers include the world’s largest banks, government agencies, and top brands that run on mobile. We are a dynamic team of advanced security researchers, software engineers, services experts, sales professionals, marketing gurus and financial managers that are looking for inspired, entrepreneurial and hard driving new team members to join us on our mission!
NowSecure is seeking an Office Administrator/Assistant to help us with administrative tasks in our Chicago office and through our Company. You will need to be in our office on a daily basis (Monday through Friday).
Is this you?
Duties include, but may not be limited to:
- Greet clients and visitors.
- Help organize office activities.
- Update company calendars with relevant information.
- Maintain orderliness and organization of the office suite.
- Responsible for office equipment such as ordering toner and fixing malfunctions.
- Receive, sort, and distribute mail and deliveries.
- Track and maintain office supply inventory (technical supplies along with food/snacks).
- Schedule meetings and conference rooms for a variety of departments.
- Support HR, Finance and other departments with administrative projects.
- Other projects as assigned
Education and Experience
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college or university preferred
- Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Proficiency with Google Applications
- Ability to quickly learn new systems and processes
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively and diplomatically with colleagues, as well as with customers and corporate contacts
- Ability to manage sensitive and confidential situations and information with absolute discretion
- Ability to maintain calm and courteous demeanor and to work productively despite heavy workload, competing priorities, complex problems, and tight deadlines
- Excellent problem-solving skills; attention to detail
- Ability to follow an issue through to resolution
- Ability to lift and move supplies, boxes and small office equipment
- Ability to take initiative to organize and complete projects with minimal supervision
What we offer:
- Competitive Salary
- Comprehensive Medical/Dental/Vision coverage
- Flexible spending accounts for medical, dependent care, parking and transportation
- Company paid STD, LTD and Life Insurance
- 401k plan with Company match
- Unlimited PTO
- Maternity and Paternity Leave