The Office Administrator is responsible for making sure that all visitors have a pleasant experience. This role will help to ensure that everything in the front lobby runs smoothly. Performs receptionist duties for the site, which may include greeting and directing visitors, answering incoming calls, distributing mail, and scheduling meetings.
This role reports to the Office Manager, with no direct reports.
This is a full time, non-exempt position.
The schedule for this position is Monday- Friday 8:00 AM-5:00 PM.
- Ensure that the Reception and Conference areas are welcoming to guests
- Greet visitors/clients and inform the SMS Assist contact of arrival
- Comply with building security policy
- Provide assistance with moving and sorting of supplies, objects, etc. as needed
- Order office supplies
- Schedule meetings or interviews and arranges for conference rooms or makes other logistical arrangements as required
- Collect and distribute mail
- Clerical duties, such as data entry, filing, or photocopying
- Other general administrative duties
- Resolve maintenance issues – working with the building or outside vendors to get them resolved
- Customer service
- Pleasant and outgoing personality
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Oral communication skills
- Customer service skills
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Clerical skills
- Ability to understand and follow directions
- knowledge of IT support
- High school diploma
- 1-2 years of work experience
- Bachelor’s degree