Guaranteed Rate is the 7th largest retail mortgage lender in the U.S. By offering industry-leading tools, low-rate mortgages and unparalleled customer service, we’ve become the Home Purchase Experts®. At Guaranteed Rate, we think big—pushing beyond what most people believe is possible. We strive to work with the best of the best, building business with the best referral partners and hiring the best employees—allowing us to deliver world-class customer service. Our goal is to make sure every customer has a great experience. Headquartered in Chicago with 5,000+ employees in 300+ offices across the U.S. and licensed in all 50 states, we’ve helped thousands of homeowners with more than $24 billion in home purchase loans and refinances in just the past year alone.
We are looking for a reliable Office Administrator. They will undertake administrative tasks, ensuring the rest of the staff has adequate support to work efficiently. The ideal candidate will be competent in prioritizing and working with little supervision. They will be self-motivated and trustworthy.The office administrator ensures smooth running of our company’s offices and contributes in driving sustainable growth.
- Coordinate office activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance to company policies.
- Manage phone calls and correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages etc.)
- Support budgeting and bookkeeping procedures.
- Create and update records and databases with personnel, financial and other data.
- Receive and process office supply orders when necessary.
- Submit timely reports and prepare presentations/proposals as assigned.
- Assist colleagues whenever necessary.
- Proven experience as an office administrator, office assistant or relevant role.
- Excellent disposition, mindset and work ethic.
- Ability to multi-task with strong attention to detail while meeting deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities.
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Windows and Office Products (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.)
- High school diploma; BSc/BA in office administration or relevant field is preferred.
About Guaranteed Rate Insurance:
Guaranteed Rate Insurance is an Independent Insurance brokerage offering personal lines, life, and commercial insurance products to our customers. Guaranteed Rate Insurance is one of the fastest organically growing Insurance agencies in Chicago. You will have access to cutting edge technology, business applications, and management tools. We have designed a platform that allows you to push the boundaries of your capacity. At Guaranteed Rate Insurance, we believe that service is at the core of everything we do. Serving others is more than what we value, it represents our way of being and dictates how we interact with our customers, loan teams, each other, and ourselves. Serving is a privilege and an honor, it is the foundational element that we focus on to build our business of formidable size and strength.
Guaranteed Rate Insurance is headquartered in Chicago, IL and licensed in 37 states.
Guaranteed Rate is an Equal Opportunity Employer that welcomes and encourages all applicants to apply regardless of age, race, sex, religion, color, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital or parental status, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy or other reason, as protected by law.