About Guaranteed Rate:
Guaranteed Rate is eighth largest retail mortgage lender in the U.S. The company has become The Home Purchase Experts® by offering industry-leading self-service tools and low rate, low fee mortgages through an easy-to-understand process and unparalleled customer service. Headquartered in Chicago with approximately 4,000+ employees in 300+ offices across the U.S. and licensed in all 50 states, Guaranteed Rate has helped hundreds of thousands of homeowners with more than $20 billion in home purchase loans and refinances in the past year.
So, what do we want from you?
It’s simple - you should:
- Have a firm grasp on the MS Office suite and Adobe Acrobat.
- Know how to type – 40 words per minute is great, seek-n-peck won’t work.
- You’ll be reviewing documents and we’ll need your attention to detail – you don’t miss a beat!
- Entering Data for Appraisal & Post Closing Departments
- 0-3 years’ experience.
- Data Entry Skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel required.
- Innovative problem solver with strong analytical and decision-making skills.
- Detail oriented, self-starter, & quick learner.
- Ability to work in a team or individually.
- Ability to meet strict deadlines and work under pressure.
- Proficiency in communicating via email and phone necessary.
Guaranteed Rate is an Equal Opportunity Employer that welcomes and encourages all applicants to apply regardless of age, race, sex, religion, color, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital or parental status, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy or other reason protected by law.