We’re looking for an enthusiastic and detail-oriented Office Coordinator to join the Narrative Science team in Chicago. As the Office Coordinator, you’ll be a go-to person for our employees and have your hand in a variety of day-to-day administrative needs. This is an excellent opportunity for you to be part of a growing company.
- Create a welcoming and professional first impression of the company by greeting visitors including prospective employees, customers and investors.
- Organize and order weekly meals, snacks, beverages and supplies
- Ensure common areas and conference rooms are tidy throughout the day
- Provide administrative support to our CEO and COO including calendar management and travel arrangements
- Plan and execute internal and external events
- Manage, track and communicate with prospective employees through our applicant tracking system (ATS)
- Post positions in our ATS and on external sites to ensure postings are current and updated across all channels
- Oversee onboarding process for new hires including pre-employment checks
- Schedule and route pre-employment assessment tests and results
- Schedule company interviews
- Manage preparation for interviews and post-interview meetings
- Support Talent team in ongoing initiatives as well as the implementation of goals, programs and policies
- Contribute to the company culture with an outgoing, fun and positive attitude
- Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of two years of related experience
- Customer service experience with high service orientation
- Above average organizational skills with a keen eye for detail
- Exceptional time management, multi-project management and overall task prioritization
- Aptitude for learning new skills quickly
- Must be responsive and act with a sense of urgency
- Desire to excel in a dynamic and collaborative environment
- Strong technology acumen
- Expert level proficiency with G Suite and Microsoft Office.
- Highly self-motivated and directed
- Interest in recruiting and human resources preferred
- ATS experience is a plus
About Narrative Science:
Narrative Science is the leader in advanced natural language generation (Advanced NLG) for the enterprise. Quill, its Advanced NLG platform, learns and writes like a person, automatically transforming data into Intelligent Narratives—insightful, conversational communications full of audience-relevant information that provide complete transparency into how analytic decisions are made.
At Narrative Science, we embrace the diverse backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives of our future employees, colleagues, customers, partners and other stakeholders. We provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, marital status, citizenship, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.