By working at Built In, you’ll have the chance to work directly with the latest and fastest-growing technology companies all around the country. We help other companies solve their biggest pain points — talent and awareness — with our employer branding and recruitment solutions. We currently operate in seven communities: Chicago, Los Angeles, Austin, New York City, Boston, Colorado, Seattle, and are headquartered in Chicago.
About the Role
We’re looking for a bright, dedicated, and friendly Office Coordinator to join our team. You will be integral in making sure our space runs like a well oiled machine. You will balance time on the office floor maintaining the organization and tidiness of our workplace, while supporting several administrative functions. You will wear many hats and have the opportunity to interact with staff, serving as a driving force for Built In’s office culture.
- Create a welcoming and professional first impression of the company by greeting visitors including prospective employees, customers and investors
- Conduct daily office walkthroughs to ensure conference rooms, equipment, and common spaces are in working order
- Ensure that the office is stocked with healthy and diverse snack and beverage options
- Planning and executing events, both on and off-site, including company-wide meetings, team events, and office celebrations; hosting special visitors to the office
- Building positive relationships with our suppliers, service providers, and vendors
- Assists Management with meeting support for internal and external meetings with room management, catering, visitor support, etc.
- Prepares travel arrangement and calendar support for Executive Team
- Other duties and projects, as assigned
- 1-3 years experience supporting a workplace, facilities, or office management team
- Excellent at time management and able to balance long term and daily tasks when faced with frequent interruptions
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- A superpower for organization, solid and consistent time management skills
- Must be friendly, flexible, punctual, dependable, energetic and upbeat; self motivated and solution oriented with good follow through
- Customer service experience with high service orientation
- Comfortable with physical work and ability to lift at least 25 lbs
- Experienced with Mac products and Google suite preferred