About the Role:
The Facilities Assistant will play a key role in keeping our fast-paced office clean, organized and running smoothly. This is a dynamic role that will support a growing office of 60 employees. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter with excellent attention-to-detail, who takes pride in the way the office looks and operates.
This role is part-time, but with the growth of our team and office has the potential to evolve into a full-time position.
What kind of person are we looking for?
- Detail-oriented and loves organization
- Feels strongly about the cleanliness and health of an office
- Strives to be the unsung hero of the office, making sure everything is in its place at all times
- Great communication skills and comfortable interacting with various teams across the office on a daily basis
- Personable and energetic!
- Punctual, responsible and excited to learn new things
In a typical week, you will...
- Disinfect and clean bathroom and kitchen areas throughout the day
- Restock kitchen and bathroom supplies as needed
- Spot-clean windows, refrigerators and microwaves as needed, and take initiative to clean, tidy or organize anything that needs it
- Water all office plants
- Mop and vacuum high traffic areas such as the entrance, bathroom and hallways
- Clean up before and after peak times like lunch, happy hours or large meetings
- Regularly remove trash from the office
- Make fresh coffee and clean coffee stations routinely
- Maintain all conference rooms and set for meetings, troubleshooting as needed
- Sort, deliver and send mail and packages
- Maintain and stock snack area
- Assist with the set up and breakdown of events or catered meals
- Assist with various administrative tasks as needed
About Farmer’s Fridge:
At Farmer’s Fridge, we’re committed to making wholesome, delicious food simply accessible, so people can live a little happier. We aim to remove the roadblocks to eating well on the go. That means sourcing top-notch ingredients, handcrafting meals in our kitchen, packing & delivering fresh to our network of Fridges and ensuring the best possible customer experience. Unpurchased items are regularly donated to local food depositories, providing responsibly sourced nutrition to community members in need. If you’re passionate about our mission to change the food system for the better, our team just may be the right fit for you.
View our disclosures related to External Agencies and Applicants below.