Ranked #21 in 2018 Chicago Tribune Top Workplaces
Ranked #10 in Glassdoor Top Work Culture and Leadership
2018 winner of National ‘Best and Brightest Companies to Work For’
PHMG is the world’s leading audio branding agency, working with 32,000 clients in 39 countries across the globe – including the likes of Audi, Adidas, Coca-Cola and Samsung. We are expanding across North America to increase out 80% share of the market and were named 2018 Chicago winner for the ‘Best and Brightest Companies to Work For’ alongside: Verizon, Starcom, Sears and LaSalle Network.
PHMG is currently recruiting for an Office Coordinator who is a friendly, welcoming and professional individual with the ability embrace this high-profile position. In this role you will be acting as the face of PHMG for all visitors. In addition, you’ll be a vital player in our hyper-growth expansion by ensuring the smooth coordination of our operation. This highly personably, friendly individual will be located at our front desk enthusiastically greeting our employees and guests daily. This individual will also handle essential administration duties, assist with new starter training and work closely with the Operations Manager to provide support across various departments.
PHMG is a dynamic, vibrant and sociable company. We are looking for an outgoing, organized and ambitious candidate who’ll fit in to this fast-paced working environment. With our hyper-growth expansion this individual will thrive through balancing their duties while upholding PHMG’s high quality, high performance environment. Always one step ahead of the game, you’ll be keen to share ideas and use your initiative.
- General reception duties that include answering phones, greeting guests, ordering supplies and maintaining branded sales collateral, assisting employees as needed and maintaining PH Brand standards
- Organize weekly office lunches and incentive dinners
- Coordinate food and beverage stock
- Navigate and understand the organizational structure
- Maintain relationships inside and outside of the firm
- Support the CEO and the Board of Directors in administration tasks as needed
- Make reservations and coordinate travel and leisure for global guests
- Provide admin support to the sales department
- Handle petty cash for CSR and sales incentives
- Work with tenant management office to ensure smooth flow of business operations
- Aid in the organization of social events
- Assist in the management of activities for our charitable trust, the PHMG Foundation
- Liaise with finance team to reconcile company credit cards on a monthly basis
- Serve as the firm-wide point of contact for paid time off reporting
- Create and manage the paid time off report sent to management
- Aide in new hire training and facilitate back end logistics
Skills, knowledge and experience required:
- High school diploma required
- One-year experience in an office setting
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience with an HRIS system preferred
- Some event planning experience
- High level attention to detail
- Proactive and a self-starter
Starting in the United Kingdom in 1998, PHMG expanded over to the United States just over 2 years ago. Through this time we have been won a variety of award for providing our world-class service. Blending an exclusive Brand-Sound-Track™, creative copy and world-class voice artistry, we develop audio brands that represents the distinct identity of each individual client, with each element entrusted to the industry’s finest writing, composition and voiceover talent. These inspiring productions replace the beeps or silence traditionally heard on-hold, connecting with a captive audience to engage listeners, encourage inquiries and create the most professional company image in this vital channel for consumer communication. As a proud member of the ICS, PHMG is committed to delivering world class customer service – and has earned an outstanding overall client satisfaction rate of 98.5%.
PHMG is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.