LogicGate is a venture-backed, Chicago-based technology company on a mission.
We believe easy-to-use, flexible technology can alter the trajectory of an organization and improve the lives of its employees. It’s this very spirit that drives us to build and deliver a SaaS platform that brings unprecedented clarity, collaboration, and accountability to our clients’ governance, risk, and compliance (GRC) processes. Join our fast-growing, passionate team of innovators as we continue to disrupt the multi-billion-dollar GRC industry.
As the Office Manager, you will manage the office space and be responsible to ensure a best-in-class employee and customer experience. You will work closely with all employee-support teams (People, IT, Business Operations) to ensure a seamless and engaging workplace experience. The role includes organizing special events, managing facilities, and collaborating with various teams to make LogicGate the best place to work in Chicago. The ideal candidate is resourceful, positive, and confident dealing with new problems or tasks.
RESPONSIBILITIES & OUTCOMES
- Be an integral part of the hiring process from interview set up through the first day experience by preparing their desk, greeting them on arrival, touring the office, coordinating trainings, managing swag, organizing catering, etc.
- Coordinate company-wide culture and team engagement activities both as a member of the LogicGate Luxuries Committee
- Support our Information Security manager with various IT tasks, such as troubleshooting video conferencing issues, ensuring technology is charged, creating simple instructions for internal distribution, etc.
- Actively and enthusiastically foster and contribute to LogicGate’s unique culture. As the front-line person, the Community Manager will provide exceptional customer service to vendors, visitors, and team members
- Welcome all office visitors including clients, prospective customers, and candidates for onsite interviews
- Manage facilities which can include communicating with maintenance, building management, and our cleaning service company
- Project manage the logistical aspects of office reorganizations or relocations
- Assure the office is adequately resourced and stocked with snacks, cleaning, and office supplies (budget, order, manage stock, within policy and budget, etc.)
- Ensure office cleanliness and tidy environment including pre-meeting conference room prep, coordinate and execute recycling program, etc.
- 2+ years of experience in a similar role; 4+ years of work experience
- Exceptional organization skills and ability to juggle multiple tasks simultaneously with high attention to detail
- Excellent people skills, ability to communicate, team orientation, and positive attitude
- Technically savvy, proficient in G Suite and basic knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Creative skills for organizing events and improving employee and customer experience
- Strong work ethic and eagerness to support teammates across the organization
At LogicGate, every member of our team moves the needle. With a firm footing in our core company values, we’ve built a fast-paced, demanding work culture that allows for the flexibility, autonomy, and career opportunities you’d expect from a growing company.
We offer competitive benefits including:
- Ownership in the company through stock options
- Comprehensive healthcare & dental plans
- Transit benefits
- Weekly catered lunches
- Open-concept office space featured in ChicagoInno’s Office Envy Series
- Mother’s room, standing desks, company keg
- The chance to make an immediate impact and do the best work of your life
LOGICGATE’S CORE VALUES
- Own It - Be self-driven, entrepreneurial, and efficient
- Raise the Bar - Challenge complacency and mediocrity; be adaptable and agile; details matter
- Be As One - Trust, collaborate, and support; invest in co-workers and clients
- Embrace Curiosity - Always be learning, be curious and share; be humbled but not embarrassed by mistakes
- Do the Right Thing - Act with integrity, even when no one is looking; be transparent
- Empower Clients - Create solutions where customers win
At LogicGate, we value diversity of culture and background for the benefit of our employees, our products, and our community. LogicGate is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. Different makes us better.
This position is open to applicants who are legally authorized to work in the United States. We are not able to sponsor work visas at this time.
Read Full Job Description