Being an Office Manager at iManage means…
You will organize and supervise all activities that facilitate the smooth running of our 300+ person office. You will be the beating heart of our office with a focus on building & supporting an environment for our teams to thrive in.
You are extremely organized, flexible and enjoy the challenges of supporting a growing organization in a fast-paced environment. You are comfortable working independently and able to show good use of initiative while carrying out multiple office functions. You will be fully emerged in a future office move, and so you will be passionate about assisting with the logistics that come along with that project.
You will be responsible for ad hoc support of the senior management team at iManage and will develop close working relationships with People Operations, Finance and IT. You are enthusiastic about building and maintaining relationships as it will be vital to the role’s success.
iM Responsible For…
- Being the first point of contact for office related matters, and ensuring the office is maintained to a high standard
- Partnering with People Operations, Finance and IT to support our office move in 2020
- Organizing client visits and executive meetings as needed
- Managing all office supplier contracts and onsite health and safety requirements
- Supporting and helping to organize diverse office events which engage diverse workforce
- Managing phone lines and reception coverage in coordination with building management
- Being a champion of iManage’s values and building those values into our working environment.
iM Qualified Because I have…
- Strong experience working within a similar Office Management role
- Experience managing and liaising with suppliers
- The ability to maintain strong organizational and planning skills in a fast-paced environment
- Hands on with experience in a medium size business environment
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Experience with managing office moves
- The ability to operate with a sense of urgency and a desire to go above and beyond to provide a positive experience to employees and managers
iManage combines artificial intelligence with content and email management to free, secure, and understand information. Over 3000 companies and 1 million users worldwide rely on our market-leading software to share and protect their most valuable data. Our work is not always easy but it is ambitious and rewarding.
So we’re looking for people who love a challenge. People who are happiest when they’re solving problems and collaborating with the industry’s best and brightest. In exchange, we’ll make sure the work you do here is worth doing. That’s the iManage way. It’s how we do things that might appear impossible. How we develop our employees’ strengths and unlock their potential. It’s how we find meaning in everything we do.
Whoever you are, whatever you do, however you work. Make it mean something at iManage.
Learn more at: www.imanage.com
Please see our privacy statement for more information on how we handle your personal data: https://imanage.com/privacy-policy/