Office Services Coordinator
Guaranteed Rate is eighth largest retail mortgage lender in the U.S. The company has become The Home Purchase Experts® by offering industry-leading self-service tools and low rate, low fee mortgages through an easy-to-understand process and unparalleled customer service. Headquartered in Chicago with approximately 4,000+ employees in 300+ offices across the U.S. and licensed in all 50 states, Guaranteed Rate has helped hundreds of thousands of homeowners with more than $20 billion in home purchase loans and refinances in the past year.
- Receive and process office supply orders.
- Route office printer/copier service repair and toner requests.
- Assist with branch office opening and closing activities (coordinate vendor services, compile office equipment inventory reports, etc.).
- Asset tag new computer equipment when received into company inventory.
- Help direct traffic for day to day office services management.
Competencies and Physical Requirements:
-1-2 years experience in Office Coordination
- Proficient with Microsoft Windows and Office Products (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.)
- Customer Service and Professionalism
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to lift 25 lb.
Guaranteed Rate is an Equal Opportunity Employer that welcomes and encourages all applicants to apply regardless of age, race, sex, religion, color, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital or parental status, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy or other reason prohibited by law