Hireology’s technology empowers businesses to build great teams. Over the last 11 years, we have grown from a startup to a market-leading organization with over 165 team members, and we've created an award-winning culture that makes this company an amazing place to work.
Over the past two years, we have implemented a number of software solutions and It’s with that in mind that Hireology is looking to add an Operations Analyst- Systems Administrator to our team. This is an exciting opportunity to join a team that works closely with most departments in the company. Reporting to the Manager of Revenue Operations, you will maintain, upgrade, and troubleshoot issues related to our Revenue Operation software, along with assisting in implementation of new software.
As our Operations Analyst- System Administrator, you’ll be responsible for the following:
- Support the Manager of Revenue Operation in managing the day-to-day operations in the following Revenue software: Gainsight, Groove, Gong, Chili Piper, Zendesk, Hubspot, and Salesforce
- Ensure data integrity within individual systems and maintain data sharing connections between systems
- Create workflows and automations to improve end user experience
- Proactively identify inefficiencies and develop solutions to improve processes
- Working with data warehouse and analytics teams to help manage and eliminate data discrepancies
- Creating ad hoc reporting, based on a deep understanding of the our systems and internal data
So what kind of person are we looking for in this role? We have a unique culture here at Hireology, and the person who will be successful in this role will be:
- Critical Thinker: You should be able to identify an issue, understand the scale of the issue, brainstorm a solution and prioritize a fix
- Obsessed with details: Some people call them “the weeds”, but you’re a gardener. You know them intimately because that’s the only way to know which ones are harmful and which ones are essential.
- An Effective Communicator: Delivering messages up and down and across the organization requires clarity, diplomacy, and discretion - you will need to demonstrate all of those abilities.
- Creative and Curious: You’ll be able to find areas where we can be better and you’ll work across the organization - and outside of it - for the best ways to make them better. Then you’ll make them better. You’ll learn a ridiculous amount, because you have to and because you want to.
- A Person of Integrity: Not negotiable in this role or any at Hireology.
Okay, we’ve laid out what the job is - now are you qualified? Here are the minimum qualifications we’re looking for in a Operations Analyst- Systems Administrator:
- 1-4 years experience in a fast-paced work environment
- Strong problem solving skills. You view problems like a puzzle and enjoy solving them
- Experience with CRM platforms such as Salesforce and Gainsight (Certification is a "Nice to have" but not a requirement)
- Familiarly with other software platforms(Zendesk, Groove, etc.)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Meticulous organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to quickly switch contexts and deliver immediate value
- Passion for learning and teaching new tools
Hireology is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, disability status or protected veteran status, or any other category protected under the law. All employment decisions are solely based on business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications. We support an inclusive workplace where Hireologists excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.