Truss is a leading online marketplace to help small and medium sized business owners find, tour and lease space. Our tech-enabled platform and our people help you find the right space for the best price in record time. Our technology enables business owners to find the right space confidently by comparing spaces in our marketplace. Truss also offers dedicated brokers who act as the point person throughout the seamless process. Plus, we are the only platform to offer price transparency for small business owners, which means we’re the only site to compare pricing on traditional office space and coworking space.
To date, Truss has received $24 million of venture funding and has grown rapidly to over 45 employees in just over 2 years. Truss offers a culture that is based on growth and innovation and offers terrific benefits including a 401k match, low-cost healthcare benefits, and the ability to lay the groundwork for operations strategy with a world-class tech team. And the industry has taken notice – we won CRE Tech Awards for Best Listing Marketplace and Tech-Enhance Brokerage, along with a Chicago Innovation Award.
For more information about Truss, visit us at www.truss.co.
Truss is seeking an Operations Analyst to help grow and manage the supply side of the business.
- Interface with property owners and landlord brokers to update and supplement available inventory data and perform necessary data entry functions to update database
- Execute on initiatives that focus on driving new projects, processes improvements and customer experience enhancements.
- Monitor daily operations such as meeting or exceeding inventory goals, measuring broker efficiency metrics such as conversion rates and time to lease, and managing and measuring partner engagement and performance.
- Project manage a cross-funtional team to smoothly launch new markets.
- Interface with strategic partners to aid with the implementation of data integration projects
- Collaboration with the Truss development team to ensure that operational projects are technically implemented to meet defined business requirements
- Socialize new operational practices and facilitate best practices training for Truss brokers across the country
- Run ad hoc projects that are often data intensive and require comfort with numbers to make decisions.
- Bachelors degree from an accredited university; business or engineering degree preferred, but not required
- 0-3 years work experience dealing with strategy, process improvement, management consulting, or data analytics; high-growth or early-stage start-up experience a plus
- Ability to problem solve, think analytically, and make data driven decisions
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Action-oriented with ability to multi-task and execute on disparate, simultaneous projects
Why This Role is Cool:
- Be one of the early employees at one of the hottest Chicagoland area startups
- Help to build out a primary business function as an early member of the Truss operations team
- Work on a collaborative team that values teamwork, out of the box thinking, and effective communication
- Be part of a company that is revolutionizing the commercial real estate industry!
The chosen candidate will receive an attractive compensation and bonus plan and will be eligible to participate in the Company’s group benefits, which include health, dental, vision, short-term disability, voluntary life insurance, Flexible Spending, 401(k), expense account and more.