Operations and Production Coordinator at Motorola Solutions
If you are a current Motorola Solutions employee, please click this link to apply through your Workday account.Company Overview
At Motorola Solutions, we create technologies our customers refer to as their lifeline. Our technology platforms in communications, software, video and services help our customers work safely and more efficiently. Whether it’s helping firefighters see through smoke, enabling police officers to see around street corners, or reliably keeping the lights on in homes and businesses around the world, our work supports those who put their lives on the line to keep us safe. Bring your passion, potential and talents to Motorola Solutions, and help us usher in a new era in public safety and security.
Department OverviewOur Global Marketing Brand and Creative Team is in search of an Operations and Production Coordinator who works directly with the creative team to manage pre-production, production and post-production timelines and deliverables to improve operational efficiency.
You will develop, implement and evolve in-house pre-and post-production workflows, including methods for organizing media, decreasing delivery time and freeing resources to engage in creative thinking.
You'll join our team in our Chicago Corporate Headquarters where our culture is casual and social but fast-paced with an emphasis on innovation and creativity.
- Develop, implement, and evolve production-related processes to improve operational efficiency.
- Create and employ best practices to import media, back-up/store media, organize media libraries, naming conventions and compliance with metadata standards.
- Implement new communication plans, notifying and summarizing the availability of new content.
- Prioritize competing deadlines and employ strict attention to detail, while effectively communicating expectations.
- Work in collaborative environments to ensure all projects align with business needs.
- Manage project timelines to ensure reviews meet expectations and projects are delivered on time and always meeting our standards.
- Collaborate with creative team and stakeholders to identify budget and project scope to align internal and external resources.
- Manage workflow, set priorities, and adjust production strategies as needed.
- Source talent, locations, stock footage, props or specialized production needs.
- Coordinate participant schedules and serve as the overall shoot point person.
- Ensure details of location align with scope.
- Serve as central contact for talent and customers, and ensure all production needs are on-site and working.
- Act as a production crew’s point of contact.
- Purchase replacement equipment, hard drives or anything needed to support shoot.
- Assist with camera, sound, and light operation where needed.
- Receive and organize all drives associated with a production shoot.
- Curate digital assets, manage media uploads, deliver links to stakeholders, obtain estimates and timelines and conduct voiceover sessions.
- Upload footage/photography based on selects and organize in content management system / global drive structure.
- Minimum 1+ year production coordinating experience, ideally in an internal creative department.
- Superior communication skills and able to multitask under short deadlines.
- Excellent problem-solving abilities to quickly mitigate challenges.
- Excellent project management and time management skills.
- Practical knowledge with producing a variety of content for use in print, digital, video, e-commerce, and social media.
- Ability to navigate competing priorities and allocate resources appropriately.
- High-energy, passionate and motivated team player.
- Self-taught and strong desire to learn.
Position TypeNew Grad
Referral Payment PlanNo
Motorola Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran's status, or, any other protected characteristic.