Operations Assistant at Wolverine Trading
Assist in all the functions of support to multiple trading groups.
• Provide daily support liaison with clearing firm and trading group. This will include checking trades and resolving out trades, resolving discrepancies with our clearing firm, and being able to reconcile our trading position balances daily.
• Communication with traders during the trading hours.
• Check daily morning, intraday, and closing trading positions for accuracy.
• Check clearing activity reports and troubleshoot problems that may arise.
• Work closely with all related parties to resolve internal clearing or systems issues.
• Bachelor’s degree
• Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Excel
• Strong attention to detail
• Hard working and dedicated individual
• Strong communication skills and desire to work in a team environment
Wolverine, founded in 1994, is a diversified financial institution specializing in proprietary trading, order execution services, and technology solutions. Wolverine is recognized as a market leader in derivatives valuation, trading, and value-added order execution across global equity, options, and futures markets. With a focus on innovation, achievement, and integrity, Wolverine takes pride in serving the interests of both its clients and colleagues. Wolverine is headquartered in Chicago with offices in New York and San Francisco and a proprietary trading affiliate office located in London.
Sponsorship is not available for this position.