Operations Assistant at Guaranteed Rate
About Guaranteed Rate:
Guaranteed Rate is the 5th largest retail mortgage lender in the U.S. By offering industry-leading tools, low-rate mortgages and unparalleled customer service, we’ve become the Home Purchase Experts®. At Guaranteed Rate, we think big—pushing beyond what most people believe is possible. We strive to work with the best of the best, building business with the best referral partners and hiring the best employees—allowing us to deliver world-class customer service. Our goal is to make sure every customer has a great experience. Headquartered in Chicago with 5,000+ employees in 300+ offices across the U.S. and licensed in all 50 states, we’ve helped thousands of homeowners with more than $37 billion in home purchase loans and refinances in just the past year alone.
We are currently seeking a hard-working, dedicated Operations Assistant to join our innovative and passionate team.
Responsibilities can include:
- Calendar Management with effective prioritization, resolving scheduling conflicts as necessary.
- Meeting coordination: organizing recurring and ad hoc meetings, meeting room reservations, conference room coordination (A/V set up, catering etc.) and materials production (printing, copying etc.).
- General administrative support including phone coverage, emails, filing (paper and electronic), photocopying, processing invoices, etc..
- Database Management.
- Management and coordination of interview scheduling.
- Professional interaction with staff members, visitors, customers and vendors.
- Telephone Conversations to current, past and prospective clients.
- Travel arrangements and coordination.
- Management of correspondence.
- Preparation and editing of presentations, spreadsheets, correspondence and general communications.
- Management of Social Media, modify and create Multiple Media Presentations and update marketing materials.
- Must be professional, polite, well-spoken and courteous; must demonstrate a calm demeanor in all situations
- Must have exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Must have effective problem solving skills, be proactive and solution-orientated
- Must have excellent computer skills including PowerPoint, Excel, Word and Outlook
- Technological savvy with web-based, commercially available and other ad hoc systems, databases, etc.
- Must have excellent organizational skills
Guaranteed Rate is an Equal Opportunity Employer that welcomes and encourages all applicants to apply regardless of age, race, sex, religion, color, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital or parental status, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy or other reason, as protected by law.