You’ll be the mastermind behind our customers’ success - managing our customers and carriers experience through your relationships and technical expertise. You’ll become an industry expert, partnering with shippers, brokers, and carriers to unify communication in one place - the FourKites platform. You’ll wow them with your quick and flawless execution of our carrier/broker setup process.
- Onboarding carriers to our platform - sending and receiving files, using creativity to solve unique and changing problems, and setting up integrations
- Participate in customer and carrier calls, taking notes and setting follow-up tasks and action items
- Provide weekly updates on onboarding progress
- Maintain accurate records in the CRM
- Work cross-functionally with Marketing, Sales, and Engineering to streamline processes and improve our product
- Complete strategic projects as assigned
You love variety and can manage multiple tasks at the same time. You can jump from a call to an excel spreadsheet to a cloud CRM with ease, and execute flawlessly in each thing you do. You are obsessively organized, detail-oriented, and driven.
- You thrive in fast-paced environments and are comfortable with ambiguity and lack of structure
- You enjoy solving challenging problems using critical thinking and creativity
- Entrepreneurial spirit - you make things happen and proactively step up when you recognize an opportunity
- Intelligent with strong verbal and written communication skills
- Superior organization skills and attention to detail
- Comfortable talking to a wide variety of people, including senior leadership
- Insatiable curiosity - you love learning new things
- Bachelors degree from an accredited university
- Proficient in MS Office, Google Apps, and CRM tools
- Experience in logistics or SaaS a plus
FourKites is the fastest-growing predictive supply chain platform, backed by top-tier VC firms in Silicon Valley, Boston and Chicago, delivering real-time visibility and execution for Fortune 500 companies and third-party logistics firms. Using a proprietary algorithm to calculate shipment arrival times, FourKites enables customers to lower operating costs, improve on-time performance, and strengthen end-customer relationships. With a network of more than four million GPS/ELD devices, FourKites covers all modes including ocean, rail, parcel and over-the-road. The platform is optimized for mobile and equipped with market-leading end-to-end security. We look for smart, agile, creative team players who are ready to roll up their sleeves and deliver for our customers.