We are Relativity. A market-leading, global tech company that equips legal professionals with a powerful platform to organize data, discover the truth, and act on it. The U.S. Department of Justice, 198 of top 200 U.S. law firms, and more than 70 Fortune 100 companies are among our customers who trust Relativity during litigation, internal investigations, and compliance projects.
Our SaaS product, RelativityOne, has become the fastest-growing product in the company's history and we have consistently been named a great workplace. As we grow, we continue to seek individuals that will bring their whole self to our team atmosphere.
Join us in the transformation of the legal industry and play a pivotal role in shaping the future of the practice of law and beyond.
The Operations Associate, Support Operations is responsible for supporting the global support team in strategic programs and analysis. You will provide data analysis in support of the strategy and initiatives driven by the Director of Support Operations. Your data and analytical skills will allow you to report on support metrics and provide input that advances the priorities and efficiency of the team.
- Run, interpret and share data and performance results with stakeholders, including standardized reports on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis from various inputs (Salesforce, telephony solution, etc.) using various outputs (Excel, PPT, Tableau).
- Surface insights and contribute to planning through accurate reporting and data analysis for our Global Support teams.
- Assist in the discovery work needed for Support Operations programs, including but not limited to, data collection, scrubbing and presenting.
- Support operational processes that enable Global Support leaders to make data-driven decisions, especially in planning for coverage, staffing analysis, and department goals.
- Report on departmental and team goals, maintain dashboards, and provide data analysis to your leader to make strong recommendations which contribute to Relativity’s Global Support strategy in a meaningful way.
- Adhere to best practices in reporting and data quality that allow the Global Support team to accurately report on key activities.
- Run ad hoc projects as needed that are data driven, focusing on team specific success metrics.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Experience in a SaaS environment
- Experience working with a workforce management solution
- 2+ years of supporting a customer-facing organization
- 2+ years in an operations, analysis, or strategy-focused position
- Analytical background · Highly organized and able to work in a fast-paced environment
At Relativity, we live our core values and we thrive on solving complex problems. We’re dedicated to continually improving our product and providing relentless customer service. We seek professionals that will bring their authentic and unique experiences to our teams.
We understand career choices are a big decision, and we thank you for considering Relativity.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Read Full Job Description