Are you the go-to tech expert in your circles? Would you almost feel at home with the cast of the Big Bang Theory?
If you're nodding your head right now, our Operations Lead role might be for you.
Our Operations Lead role keeps our company running smoothly. In this role, you will keep our kiosks online and our customers happy. You'll employ your excellent problem-solving skills to fix complicated problems . You never settle for anything less than perfection, so you'll find the day-to-day tasks right in your wheelhouse.
You already retain facts and processes very well -- you may be a great contributor at Trivia night, or surprise people with vivid details from conversations a long time ago. You may come off as rigid because you prefer to adhere to trusted process and procedure, but you pride yourself on these traits, because you know it guarantees a job well done.
PrintWithMe is innovative technology company that deploys wireless print kiosks nationwide. Your typical day will consist of masterfully handling issues that arise in the field and managing a pipeline of new location installations. You should enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, and not be phased by managing several competing priorities at the same time. You can contribute directly to refining the processes that run our operation - we listen to any and all ideas put in front of us.
Primary Role Responsibilities
Problem solving – You will be a go-to person on the team to solve technical problems with our fleet of kiosks nationwide. You will be trained on the details, of course.
Go-Live Implementation –You will execute the “go live” process from the hand-off after the sales team wins a set of locations, to device preparation and installation.
Client support – You will interface with our clients when they have technical questions about our solution or need help getting set up.
Customer support – You may occasionally interact with end-consumers when they have issues with their print jobs.
· Problem solving. You like solving problems – big and small – and take novel approaches to do so.
· Detail orientation. This is the most important competency in our role. You get things right. (Nearly) every time.
· Professionalism. You can interact with clients in a professional manner.
· Efficiency. You produce significant output with minimal wasted effort.
· Curiosity. You have a curious mind to continuously learn more about our processes and business domain, with the end-goal of championing new ideas to improve them.
· Technological fluency. You feel “at home” working with technology and adapting it to your own life.
· High standards. You expect personal performance and team performance to be nothing short of the best.
· Follow-through. You live up to verbal and written agreements, especially for delivery dates.
· Proactivity. You can act to fix something without being told to do so. You bring new ideas to the operations team to improve processes.