Operations Manager, Carrier Onboarding at project44
Our mission is to usher in a new era of trust and predictability to transportation and logistics, but there’s still a lot of work to be done. The industry is massive, as is the opportunity. We’re looking for bright, ambitious individuals to join our growing global team and help us enable a more productive and successful world. We’re changing the way the world ships, and we’re looking for you to help us get there!
- Take an inside look into our culture!
- Ranked 2nd most innovative company by FreightWaves three years in a row 2021, 2020, 2019 (right after Amazon who is our customer)
- “Best Places To Work” by Built In Chicago
- Our culture is more than a ping pong table, but we do host quarterly ping pong tournaments!
At project44, the Network Team is the backbone of our visibility platform with the goal of connecting our carrier network to move our business forward. We are looking for an Operations Manager to streamline our onboarding workflow and focus on taking the team to the next level of operational excellence! Tasked with leading our carrier onboarding team, you will be a leader, a process expert, a project manager, and drive operational efficiency across the team.
What You will Do:
- Lead and develop a diverse team of onboarding coordinators located in Poland and Columbia.
- Motivate team working in a high-volume, demanding environment to deliver on operational KPIs with major focus on increasing number of carriers onboarded into the p44 network.
- Report on performance by identifying trends in performance, processes, and workflows.
- Drive operational efficiency by optimizing current and new processes.
- Work cross-departmentally with various stakeholders (such as Ramp Management, Customer Success, Analyst and Support teams) to ensure your teams are meeting service level requirements.
- Become an expert on your team’s processes and policies including ELD (Electronic Logging Device) onboarding and p44’s truck number program.
- Encourage continuous process improvement to deliver timely service experience.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Management, Supply Chain/Logistics/Manufacturing, Information Technology or similar relevant filed.
- Minimum 3 years of working experience in a high-volume operational and customer support environment including minimum 1 year of leading a team.
- Demonstrated ability to manage effectively, set team goals, and guide the team through challenging situations.
- Creative, problem solving and curious nature--Being able to tackle issues that involve people, things, and processes by using logic, common sense, and data. Identifying the root cause of a problem as opposed to focusing on the symptoms.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Be team player in a constantly changing work environment at a high growth startup.
- Always willing to roll up your sleeves and take on something hands-on.
- Advanced in MS Excel including PivotTables, VLOOKUP, INDEX/MATCH, and Data Tables
- Experience with Freshdesk or similar ticketing system
- SQL proficiency
Since 2014, project44 has been transforming the way one of the largest, most important global industries does business. As transportation and logistics continues to evolve and customer expectations around delivery become more demanding, industry technology must rise to the occasion. In just a few short years, we’ve created a digital infrastructure that eliminates the inefficiencies caused by dated technology and manual processes. Our Advanced Visibility Platform is used by the world’s leading brands to track shipments, collaborate with supply chain partners, drive operational efficiencies, and create outstanding customer experiences.