Operations Manager, Tempus ONE at Tempus
Passionate about precision medicine and advancing the healthcare industry?
Recent advancements in underlying technology have finally made it possible for AI to impact clinical care in a meaningful way. Tempus' proprietary platform connects an entire ecosystem of real-world evidence to deliver real-time, actionable insights to physicians, providing critical information about the right treatments for the right patients, at the right time.
As an Operations Manager focused on Tempus ONE at Tempus, you’ll be on the front lines of our battle to develop and deliver cutting-edge, modern technology into the hands of clinicians. The software we’re developing is the culmination of input from scientists, clinicians, pathologists, engineers, data scientists, and some of the top academic oncology centers in the world.
This role will focus on enabling new and managing existing data integrations, driving go-to-market growth strategies and leading reporting and performance tracking. The Tempus ONE product includes a smart, voice-enabled portable device, accompanying mobile apps as well as an underlying software platform. Tempus ONE gives physicians the ability to retrieve all of the latest and most relevant information together from one source in order to make data driven decisions for care.
What You'll Do:
- Immerse yourself in the tough problems we’re solving, and team with scientists, engineers, and designers to develop elegant software solutions to solve those problems
- Work collaboratively across commercial, medical, product, data science and laboratory teams to develop go-to-market strategies for conversational artificial intelligence
- Improve operational processes for customer adoption/engagement/retention, go-to-market tactics, KPI/OKR development as well as tracking and forecasting
- Liaise across multidisciplinary teams of clinicians and scientific experts to collect and utilize medical input and support
- Partner with product & engineering on development of product features, internal tools and other required capabilities
- Communicate both internally and together with customers about production changes
- Configure and troubleshoot conversational flows, training data and data integrations
- 3+ years of operating or product experience including scaling teams, leading projects, and a track record of exceeding KPIs
- Strong understanding and/or interest in healthcare and artificial intelligence fields
- Experience as a project/product/program lead for multiple high level initiatives in Healthcare or AI fields
- Experience working with agile software development teams
- Excel and Powerpoint savvy; Salesforce.com and Looker/Tableau experience is a plus
- Strong data manipulation and analysis skills
- Experience working across multiple concurrent initiatives and projects
- Comfort troubleshooting and resolving issues that arise
- Ability and interest to quickly ramp up on new concepts in disease-specific fields including genomics, oncology, neurology, etc
- Ability to develop and maintain strong relationships across departments (sales, marketing, legal, business development, operations, product, medical affairs, clinical science, R&D, etc.)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Preferably, experience with/knowledge of genomics, bioinformatics and computational biology (machine learning, statistics, algorithms)