Broker X is set out to revolutionize the Energy Community – we are building a first-of-its-kind cloud-based platform for energy brokers and suppliers.
Who we are:
Our team has deep expertise in energy, technology, business optimization, and entrepreneurship. We are passionate about building scalable software-as-a-service platforms, empowering businesses to embrace new business models in the age of digital disruption.
What You’ll Do:
BrokerX is looking for a strategic and experienced operations leader who is passionate about building and leading teams that are focused on customer adoption, retention, growth, and success. The operations manager will work across the entire organization to solve problems and support optimum business performance. They should be organized and detail-oriented whilst planning and executing tasks supporting internal and external customers.
- Monitor, control, and manage business operations to meet customer expectations and company goals.
- Assist managers in day-to-day coordination and management of business operational activities.
- Enjoy the ability to build a rapport with prospects and active customers either via phone, face-to-face meetings, or at industry-related events.
- Review, research and take action in response to customer inquiries. Report issue resolution in the ticket management system and respond to customers via email.
- Run and maintain departmental reports.
- Manage customer success activities including onboarding, training, renewals, advocacy, up-sell/cross-sell
- Provide assistance with quality assurance. Identify problems in the operations process and resolve them in a quick and timely manner.
- Demonstrated flexibility to business changes that may impact your core responsibilities.
- Project work and additional tasks as assigned.
- Establish measurable criteria for success and assist in building organizational alignment
- Perform ongoing analysis of customer engagement and take the necessary measures to increase product usage and adoption
- Assist with testing new releases of our platform and provide ongoing feedback to engineering
- Maintain a detailed account of daily activity within CRM and other BrokerX systems
- Host product demos and educate our customers on how best to use our products and get the most value
- Highlight new product features and their business value to customers after each product release
- Develop and maintain close relationships with multiple levels/roles of each customer (stakeholders and key users)
- 2-4 years of experience preferably (but not required) in a customer support or operations role.
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- High energy, team player.
- Willingness to learn and work in a hands-on environment.