Operations Manager at Tempus
Passionate about precision medicine and advancing the healthcare industry?
Recent advancements in underlying technology have finally made it possible for AI to impact clinical care in a meaningful way. Tempus' proprietary platform connects an entire ecosystem of real-world evidence to deliver real-time, actionable insights to physicians, providing critical information about the right treatments for the right patients, at the right time.
We're looking for an Operations Manager who will be responsible for maintaining internal operations for patient reporting, identifying areas of improvement, and continuing growth at scale in our Infectious Disease clinical testing business.
What You’ll Do
- Design and execute operating models and define key metrics to support them
- Implement growth and optimization opportunities across the infectious disease business line
- Identify, escalate and prioritize incremental improvements within scaled infectious disease assays, including SARS-CoV-2
- Partner with Lab Operations, Customer Success and Product teams to identify process and product feature improvements to support daily operations
- Opportunity to lead operational excellence across a cross-functional team
- Drive professional growth and performance of team members
- Build the industry’s best, most efficient clinical testing pipeline
- 5+ years of operating experience including scaling teams and a track record of exceeding KPIs
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment. Flexible and resilient with the ability to execute on changing business priorities
- Analytical and operational excellence
- Prior experience directly managing people and teams
- Impeccable verbal and written communication skills with the ability to distill complex issues and translate them into concrete action plans
- Curiosity to learn
- Exceptional leadership and management skills