Operations Manager, Full-Time, Chicago, IL
We are seeking a dynamic Operations Manager to join our growing team in River North. This important role is responsible for the day-to-day management of our operations and customer support teams.
The ideal candidate we are seeking must be an organized and proactive individual. This person breaks down complexity into simple parts, and designs efficient processes to help improve productivity. The ideal candidate communicates clearly and often. We are seeking an individual with high degrees of follow-through, attention to detail, accuracy, and urgency in their work.
At PrintWithMe, our technology is used by thousands of users each day. We save our dear customers from the woes of traditional printer problems by providing an innovative kiosk print solution in public spaces nationwide. Reliability is the key part of our value proposition and it’s why we need a detail-oriented Operations Manager at the helm.
Everyday responsibilities in this role:
- Design, implement, and improve processes in the operations and customer service areas
- Manage, lead, and inspire a team of 3 direct reports
- Work cross-departmentally to understand and meet stakeholder needs
- "Lead from the front" to help execute the operations and C.S. work when needed
- Do “whatever it takes” to get urgent projects and tasks done
- Work evening and weekend hours occasionally when needed to pitch in or to fill out schedule gaps
More about this role...
- You will use metrics and adopt new technology platforms to drive innovative change in areas such as productivity, quality, customer satisfaction scores, and contact rates
- You will your direct reports through implementation of goals, objectives, policies, procedures and work standards
- You will work your team to help them attain their individual goals, creating professional growth tracks for the people that make our brand shine on the front lines
- You will report into the CEO/Founder of the company, who will help you prioritize areas for improvement in the operations and customer support areas of the company
- 5+ years of operations or related experience, including leading and growing a team
- Operational wiz with a strong understanding of operational processes, especially in-time critical support
- Technology wiz with a sharp mind for tech-related troubleshooting
- Experience vetting, operationalizing and managing operational functions
- Expertise with CRM systems, including the ability to analyze metrics for decision making and operational changes
- Expertise creating efficient spreadsheets and information management systems
- Excellent written and verbal communications
- Proven leadership and employee development experience
- Experience in measuring and reporting metrics based goals
Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive base and periodic bonus potential, commensurate with experience
- A meaningful grant of stock options in the company, vesting over 4 years
- Subsidized health and dental plans to choose from
- 15 paid vacation days per year
- Direct involvement helping a venture-backed technology startup scale nationwide
HOW TO APPLY
If, by now, you are at the edge of your seat because our job description matches your personal strengths, we would love to have a conversation with you about this role. Please click the link below to apply.
You will apply through our Candidate Portal at https://www.cindexinc.com/c/DEBB53 . You will complete a 7-minute personality survey to demonstrate your operations mindset and then upload your resume. Thank you for your interest!