Operations Managers at Ritual are responsible for everything from helping us expand our merchant base, scale our processes, and ensure our customers always have a fantastic experience at all of our partners. In this fast-paced role, you’ll be at the front lines responsible for building and scaling the business in our most important market.
This role touches every facet of operations including: getting your hands dirty fixing operational fires, managing a team of field staff, scaling our support processes, and coaching and helping improve operations at our merchant partners. Success in this role requires a rare combination of analytical problem solving, operations instinct, interpersonal skills, and a willingness to roll up your sleeves and get dirty.
Scale: learn everything about our processes today and help us optimize and scale them 10X. Envision what needs to be built, prove it with data, and help it get built.
Real world operations: manage the launching, training, and growth of our merchant partners to ensure high-quality Ritual experiences network wide.
Analytics: analyze and structure the wealth of data we have, and draw actionable conclusions about how to improve our business.
Strategy: set aggressive goals and prioritize what your team needs to get done in order to achieve them.
- 3-8 years of work experience at a startup, top tier consulting firm, strategy role, or banking
- Strong analytical ability and can visualize different ways to manipulate data to draw conclusions and dive deep to identify potential problems
- You’re a hustler: You do whatever it takes to get the job done and you have no problem being in the trenches
- You have experience creating and optimizing processes. You are able to see many potential solutions and identify and execute on the best possible solution.
- You are a great teacher and influencer. You're able to train people to use new tools, regardless of their technical abilities, and can convince them to adopt new processes to improve the way things are done.
- You possess great real-life technical problem solving chops
- Competitive salaries – we strive to pay top market compensation
- Every Ritual employee owns equity and becomes a shareholder
- Health coverage & life insurance plans to fit your needs
- Work with truly world-class peers across the world and be part of one of the fastest growing startups in the retail market