Operations Order Administrator
Cisco Meraki is searching for an Order Administrator to join our Operations team in Chicago! As the fastest growing cloud-managed networking team in the world, our products and technology architecture are changing the face of enterprise networking and making cloud-managed IT a reality. We also understand, by simplifying powerful technology we can free passionate people to focus on their mission. Are you ready to join the team?
You are ready to take on our growing business. You are a hard worker who enjoys working with sharp individuals in a fast-paced, rapidly growing work environment. You love the challenge of processing and delivering of Meraki products to customers around the world. You are eger to work with our sales teams, customers and other departments within the company, to review and process incoming purchase orders. Finally, you are ready to grow your professional career with our industry-leading team.
What You Will Do:
- Order processing – ensuring daily quotas are hit; validating information from the customer to confirm all requirements are met; advancing or expediting orders as required by customers
- Customer service/support – handling inquiries from internal and external parties regarding operation policies and procedures via email, phone, chats and in-person
- Other miscellaneous tasks that may be required of the role (running reports, monitoring order flow, etc.)
Work and Education:
- Bachelor’s degree is a must-have. No exceptions.
- 1+ years experience, minimum, working with data entry, customer service, or similar experience.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office programs, such as Word, Outlook, Excel
- Excellent organisational and collaboration skills
- Ability to work in a rapidly changing environment.
- Familiarity with Salesforce.com is a bonus!
Wonder what it is like to work for Cisco Meraki? You will be based in our gorgeous office based in the heart of Chicago, with stunning views of the city. Meraki offers a kitchen stocked with high quality snacks and coffee machines, free catered lunches every day, and a generous benefits package. Not to mention our brilliant team who are happy to help you learn. What else could you possibly ask for?
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.Cisco will consider for employment, on a case by case basis, qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.