Operations Services Manager - BPO Oversight at Amount
Sorry, this job was removed at 5:31 a.m. (CST) on Thursday, November 26, 2020
Take your career to new heights working with an amazing company doing next level work in the FinTech industry. At Amount we have a thriving culture and possess a truly entrepreneurial spirit. We value innovation and individual voices, we are committed to active inclusion and diversity, and we support each other's growth. Most importantly, we’re always ready to hustle!
Amount is a technology company focused on accelerating the world’s transition to digital financial services. We create technology experiences that help financial institutions better understand their customers while enabling them to live their best financial lives. We aim to make it easier for financial institutions to provide greater access and smarter tools, so everyone has the opportunity to tackle the financial challenges they face. Our technology is shaping the future of financial services by enabling our partners to better understand and serve their customers, and we are looking for talented team members to join us on the journey.
We are seeking an Operations Services Manager to develop, nurture, and expand existing Contact Center Operations capabilities. This individual will be responsible for relationship management with business process outsourced contact center vendors, overseeing all aspects of critical service level agreements, workforce management to projected volume, and quality of service. We are seeking a candidate that has proven success in developing operational strategy in large organizations and is familiar with B2B operational execution. This role will proactively engage in the day-to-day management of the program, including strategic planning and issue resolution. This role will work directly with product, legal, technology, marketing, finance, senior client stakeholders, and the executive team to manage and grow the success of operational services. This position is designed for an experienced Strategy and Operations Manager who provides strategic, creative and technical guidance, strives for client success and satisfaction, and interprets and leverages customer insights to drive optimization and continued platform growth. The ideal candidate will have past experience working with large, complex organizations in the banking or SaaS technology industry.
What you'll do at Amount:
- Own the management of key contact center KPIs, functions, and relationships
- Act as trusted advisor to our clients by aligning customer contact center goals and business objectives with product roadmap
- Oversee the health of the contact center vendor relationship while identifying opportunities for feedback into the product suite
- Ensure clear and timely internal/external communication regarding the health, progress and vision of contact center services
- Coordinate with other teams to present polished executive and client-facing communication and partnership governance on contact center matters
- Directly manage a core team of Operations professionals and contact center vendor relationship
Why you might be a good fit:
- 5-7 years of Operations Strategy management or senior individual contributor experience in a SaaS company
- Proven track record in developing and growing operational vendor relationships
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills at the executive level
- Professional experience in banking or demonstrated command of an operational retail credit market function
- Excellence in project and task prioritization and evaluation of situational urgency
- Experience with BI tools and/or familiarity with SQL and comfort with data a plus
Optimistic: We believe technology has the power to improve the financial lives of everyone.
Teamwork: We make the best technology work for our clients by working together.
Risk Aware: We understand the impacts of each and every decision we make in our high risk industry.
Integrity: We work honestly and undivided in our commitment to make more possible.
Eager: We are self-starters, fully engaged and committed to pushing great ideas forward quickly and responsibly.
Respectful: We honor diversity, value inclusion, and create an environment of belonging for people of all backgrounds.
Committed: We are dedicated to the highest standard for our partners, their customers, and our people.
Curious: We seek to understand the core of each problem, enabling us to find the right solution.
Benefits and Perks:
In light of COVID-19, we have transitioned to working fully remote temporarily. We will continue to work remote in accordance with the CDC and local health authorities' recommendations. Please consider that this position will not be remote long-term and our expectation is that this individual will join us in our Chicago office when it is safe to do so.
Enjoy each other's company over virtual happy hours, yoga and meditation sessions, lunch and learns, team demo days, game nights, and more!
Take the time you need when you need it through our Flexible PTO policy.
Save $$ on taxes by using our commuter and transit benefits! We also have a bike storage room available onsite.
Take advantage of our comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision coverage, 401(k), parental leave, HSA match, and an Employee Assistance Program.
Interested in having a stake in Amount? We offer a meaningful equity program.
Have a pet? Then, we're paws-itively certain you're going to love our My Pet Protection plans.
Short-term disability, long-term disability, and life insurance are options too!
Read Full Job Description