Operations Specialist III at Cisco Meraki
At Cisco Meraki, we know that technology can connect us, empower us, and drive us. By simplifying powerful technology, we can free passionate people to focus on their mission. As the fastest growing cloud-managed networking team in the world, our products, and technology architecture are changing the face of enterprise networking and making cloud-managed IT a reality.
Our Operations team is very excited to continue growing by adding a new Operations Specialist III! As our new Operation Specialist III, you will support the shipping needs of customers, sales, and operations teams, and to facilitate the flow of shipments to customers. This opportunity requires an individual with high attention to detail, excellent problem-solving abilities, and an enthusiastic attitude.Responsibilities:
- Handle the allocation of orders and transmission to the distribution center.
- Coordinate day-to-day activities to support the fulfillment of outbound orders.
- Manage Meraki's shipping email inbox.
- Troubleshoot orders in ERP and Middleware AKA transmission systems.
- Facilitate daily communications with 3PL
- Craft daily internal and 3PL reconciliation reports
- Work with carriers to resolve domestic and international shipping challenges
- BS or BA degree is required.
- 1 - 3 years’ experience working with a fulfillment warehouse and/or a logistics team preferred.
- Experience with shipping, carriers, and forwarders.
- Excellent organization and communications skills (phone, email, meetings).
- MS Excel skills are required (pivots, basic formulas, and VLOOKUP).
- Must be detail-oriented.
- Experience with Salesforce, Dynamics GP, or other ERP system preferred.
- Proven analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to adapt to changing conditions and work assignments.
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. Cisco will consider for employment, on a case by case basis, qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
At Cisco Meraki, we don't just accept difference - it's one of our key values. Everybody In means we listen to each other's opinions. Everybody is accepted and valued here, and we are a team that works as one towards our goals. We recognize that diverse teams make the strongest teams, and we encourage people from all backgrounds to apply.